Week 1 DOWN!! YAY!! — The Bump
Potty Training

Week 1 DOWN!! YAY!!

We have officially made it through week one of potty training, and it's going okay I suppose. We still use diapers for nap and night, and he poops in his underwear everyday (which is very frustrating). But we have no accidents (sometimes just one) as far as peeing in the potty goes. Of course he mostly has to be reminded, but I feel like we are making progress! How is everyone else making it?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Week 1 DOWN!! YAY!!

• Congrats, sounds like great progress.

Today will be the end of our first week also.  DD is doing great.  She has been in underwear since last Sat.  No accidents yesterday or today.  DH even said she pooped in the potty yesterday.  This morning she woke up at 4:30 and told me (via the monitor as she is still in her crib) that she had to go potty.  I took her, sat her on the toilet and she went pee and then went right back to bed and to sleep until 7:30 am.  I am so excited with her progress this past week.

We are even thinking of leaving the house tomorrow.  Wish us luck.

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • We have been diaper free since last Saturday. DD is doing really well - only about 4 accidents all week and she is in underwear all the time, including naps and bedtime.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 4/9/09 - Chloe, our angel twin Lilypie First Birthday tickers>
  • Loading the player...
  • Today is day 4 for us.  The first day was frustrating and discouraging, but the second day got much better.  Yesterday (day 3), we had NO accidents...and he finally pooped on the potty, not on the floor or in underwear Yay!!  For naps, I've been putting him in underwear and a CD cover, and on days 2 and 3, he woke up dry.  We are using a diaper at night.  Yesterday, we went to the store for about 45 min. after he peed in the potty.  I put him in underwear and a diaper cover and reminded him to keep his underwear dry, and he did!  It seems to be getting better each day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards