Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

~*~Pregnant Mommies Check-In~*~ QOTD

Hi Ladies,
Happy Friday! :)QOTD:
What makes you feel extra emotional while pregnant? A song? Commercial? Seeing a newborn baby? Also-- How are you feeling?  
I listed everyone's screen names and EDD along with those that have found out the gender, will find out the gender, or are Team Green. If I listed any information incorrectly, please let me know.babykuz EDD: 7-6-11 Overdue! ****Labor Dust**** :) NYCalimama EDD: 7-8-11 Team Green  redhead2466 EDD: 7-8-11 Baby GirlOsco13 EDD: 7-9-11 Team Greenmarley929 EDD: 7-11-11 Team Greennicleep EDD: 7-13-11 Baby Boyrunnergirl2008 EDD: 7-18-11 Will find out gendermomtoRaegan041008 EDD: 7-20-11 Baby Girlohfour EDD: 7-24-11 Baby Girl MPSW EDD: 7-26-11 Team GreenAmya EDD: 7-26-11 Baby Girl Mytwobabies EDD: 7-26-11 Baby GirlBlinkingLight1 EDD: 7-26-11 Baby BoyDuhdaisy86 EDD: 7-30-11 Baby Girlneoangel06 EDD: 8-5-11 Baby Girl?animalcrckers EDD: 8-6-11 Baby Girl eesome EDD: 8-7-11 (c/s scheduled 08/01) Baby GirlMissLMS EDD: 8-7-11 Baby BoyLismog EDD: 8-12-11 Will find out genderMrsMark06 EDD: 8-13-11 Baby GirlMorgansMommy1 EDD: 8-13-11 Baby GirlMrj322 EDD: 8-14-11 Baby GirlMom2Eleanor EDD: 8-18-11 Baby BoyMrs.Greg EDD: 8-25-11 Team Green with Twins Stacinsean EDD: 8-26-11Artsake EDD: 8-26-11 Will find out genderjetgrrrl EDD: 8-30-11 Baby Boy Sarahleigh23 EDD: 9-4-11 Baby GirlDMBabyX2 EDD: 9-7-11JDMC1112 EDD: 9-12-11 Will find out genderCarcirrotti EDD: 9-19-11 Team GreenCA2006 EDD: 10-9-11 Team Green bables21 EDD: 10-5-11 Team GreenMereB EDD: 10-7-11 Team Green AshleyEric609 EDD: 10-13-11MBNB EDD: 10-17-11 Team Green Babywing EDD: 11-11-11 Will find out genderMrsOlson EDD: 11-15-11 Will find out genderJunebugsrbig EDD: 11-17-11 Baby GirllemonJAM EDD: 11-28-11 Baby Boy kyrastapp EDD: 12-07-11 Will find out gender angel1015 12-22-11 Team Green njbride0603 EDD: 12-30-11  njkitty EDD: 1-2-12 Will find out gender goodgollie EDD: 1-9-12 DEBBIE33CASEY EDD: 1-10-12 Team GreenMrsAMB07 EDD: 1-12-12  Team GreenMama Jan EDD: 1-26-12 Will find out gender maryymere EDD: 1-31-12 Will find out gender 
autumn423  EDD: 2-12-12 Will find out genderbalihaigirl EDD: 2-13-12 Will find out gender  sterfehr EDD: 3-10-12 Will find out gender 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ~*~Pregnant Mommies Check-In~*~ QOTD

• Options
    eesomeeesome member

QOTD: Everytime I see the new Pampers commercial I get all teary-eyed. I also get that way when I hear our wedding song on the radio. I also can't watch "A Baby Story" on TLC without having a few tears when their baby comes out. Yes-- I'm a sap. ;)

How am I feeling?
    I had a growth u/s on Wednesday, and DD is measuring 5lbs 12oz so far and is estimated to be about 7lbs 15oz at birth. I am glad she is now big enough that even if I do go into pre-term labor, she will be okay. : )
    I am also happy to announce I am OFF bed rest on Sunday!!!

I also am having major lightening crotch. She dropped today and it is a little more painful when I walk.  

• Options

Hi there - could you add me? I'm due 8-30-11 YIKES!!! Very worried about juggling two, I have to say. Oh, #2 is a boy (as was number one).

Frighteningly I am even MORE emotional this time. Lately it's stuff with DS, there's a part of me that is really sad that our "just us" time is coming to an end. Lately he wants lots of "cuddles" which is basically just him putting his head on my shoulder, and then he says "Sing mommy!" and he wants this little song that I made up to sing to him when he was a newborn and colicky. I can barely get through the (very short!) song without crying. 

There's no other specific trigger but in general I just find myself close to tears more than I did with my first.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

QOTD:

the whole casey anthony thing made me cry although I think I would have even if I wasn't pg but my hormones just made is worse :(

Feeling pretty good - looking forward to my next monthly appt on the 21st!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

Could I be added too?  We're having a baby boy due November 28.

The Google Chrome It Gets Better commercial gets me every time!  Love it though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    eesomeeesome member
    imagelemonJAM:

Could I be added too?  We're having a baby boy due November 28.

Added. Congratulations! 

• Options
    eesomeeesome member
    imagejetgrrrl:

Hi there - could you add me? I'm due 8-30-11 YIKES!!! Very worried about juggling two, I have to say. Oh, #2 is a boy (as was number one).

You have been added. Congrats!! 

• Options
    CA2006CA2006 member

What makes me super emotional?  When I see a child with any kind of disability, I lose it.  I am just so thankful for my healthy, happy toddler and (seemingly) healthy baby that I start crying every time.  I can't imagine what those parents go through.

How am I feeling? Large.  I feel like it's getting harder to haul my butt around these days.  I am getting back to the fatigue stage too and not ready for it.

• Options

I dont think there is anything that just sets me off since being pregnant.  I am not a super emotional person to begin with, BUT...ever since I had DS anything with kids (movies/shows/ets) and being hurt/missing really get to me.  I cant help but think of DS in that situation.

I am feeling well for being 2 days overdue.  I actually wouldnt care or be anxious for this LO to come anytime soon except my mom teaches and she goes back to school on the 19th.  So I NEED this kid to come out NOW so my mom and dad can spend some time with him/her (they live in AZ).  I am trying EVERYTHING that I can think of.  My acupuncturist has done 2 "inductions" to try to get things going...and nothing!  

BTW: I am off the list...I know because my EDD has passed...but I am still around!! 

• Options
    eesomeeesome member
    imagebabykuz:

BTW: I am off the list...I know because my EDD has passed...but I am still around!! 

I'm sorry! Most people don't tell me they had their baby, so I just keep the list up to date according to what day it actually is. Now that I know you have not had your baby yet, I will re-add you.

Best of luck, and keep us updated! : ) 

• Options

QOTD:  Everytime I look at baby pictures of my first I get teary eyed.  I just remember how little she use to be and how fast she grew up.

How am I feeling?  Hot, hot, hot!  Not attractive hot either.  Less than 2 weeks until my due date!

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Options

QOTD: What makes me emotional? Seeing photos of my dad with my kids knowing I won't have any photos with him and this little one. We have been looking at baby pictures to get the kids ready for baby brother and it's been rough, but sweet at the same time.  Oh, and that country song by Justin Moore "If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away" gets me every time.

How am I feeling? Better after the doctor's appt. I had my weekly OB appt with NST today. My little stinker was borderline on movement and they ended up doing an ultrasound to check him out. Everything looks great, thank goodness. The tech printed a a photo of hishead/ hair since he wouldn't show his face. He has quite a bit! :D

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageeesome:
    imagebabykuz:

I'm sorry! Most people don't tell me they had their baby, so I just keep the list up to date according to what day it actually is. Now that I know you have not had your baby yet, I will re-add you.

Best of luck, and keep us updated! : ) 

Oh no worries...I just thought it was funny...wish I WAS off the list of being pregnant :)  I will definitely let you all know! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"