VBAC

RCS Scheduled

So sad after my doc appointment. My RCS is scheduled for the 18th, tommorow is my due date. I know I have time to have my VBAC, but I haven't had any progress for the last 4 weeks (80% effaced). I want to educate myself about RCS and want to thank all those who posted previously about RCS. Please send labor dust our way. Thanks so much :)

Re: RCS Scheduled

• The 18th is a whole 11 days away.  You have soooo much time to start hitting the Old Wive's Tales, getting accupuncture, drinking tea, etc, etc.  Don't worry about your current progress, it doesn't mean anything.  Good luck!!!  Lots of labor dust to you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I totally agree thatyou have plenty of time to get that baby out before your RCS.  Your current progress really doesn't mean anything.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelaura0608:
    So sad after my doc appointment. My RCS is scheduled for the 18th, tommorow is my due date. I know I have time to have my VBAC, but I haven't had any progress for the last 4 weeks (80% effaced). I want to educate myself about RCS and want to thank all those who posted previously about RCS. Please send labor dust our way. Thanks so much :)

This has no bearing on whether you will go into labor.  You weren't even full-term 4 weeks ago!  I hope you will go into labor soon.  Best of luck! 

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks for the encouragement!! I was so down yesterday after that doc appointment, the support is so wonderful. I hate that the doc can be so pessimistic! I am now on a mission.. did acupuncture, sex, and spicy foods. Cannot wait to push this baby out. Thanks again :)
  • imagelaura0608:
    Thanks for the encouragement!! I was so down yesterday after that doc appointment, the support is so wonderful. I hate that the doc can be so pessimistic! I am now on a mission.. did acupuncture, sex, and spicy foods. Cannot wait to push this baby out. Thanks again :)

Try nipple stimulation.  It's one of those OWTs that has actually been proven to induce cervical change or contractions. 

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"