April 2011 Moms
Options

Need help ...

I need your help :(

My little one has really struggled to go to bed this week, and I am not sure what to do. We would put the little one to bed around 830 but noticed he was really cranky and sleepy around 730 so we changed it. Its been at least a month and things were going great, but it's all changed. For the past 2 days my LO has been crying screaming and just not happy at bed time.

I have been trying to let my DH handle  LO more instead of me coming to the rescue but even that is a struggle. Sometimes I sit in the room listening to my Dh try so hard to calm LO down. It takes everything I have not to step in and when I do it kills DH to see that with me he stops crying. DH feelings are so hurt ... I don't know what to do.

I don't know what to do :( I feel bad for both of them and am at a lost of what I should do

TIA

Re: Need help ...

• Options
    KERJFKERJF member

maybe you two can work together for a while to put him to bed? that way your LO can get used to DH putting him to bed, with the comfort of you being there too. then you can slowly start cutting the amount of time you are in there helping him get to bed so DH is eventually doing it alone.

might help? 

imageimage
  • Options
    imageKERJF:

maybe you two can work together for a while to put him to bed? that way your LO can get used to DH putting him to bed, with the comfort of you being there too. then you can slowly start cutting the amount of time you are in there helping him get to bed so DH is eventually doing it alone.

might help? 

that is the part I don't understand :(  Hubby has always put him in the crib after I feed him ... yet he just wants to be held by me to fall asleep and I think its a little early to CIO ... am i wrong 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"