Philadelphia Babies
Options

** Calling amy052006**

imageamy052006:

imageSarahb34743:
In a perfect world people would vote for candidates based on their platform and other research on the person. So it bugs me that people are pulling the race card on this, although we know it isnt a perfect world. And I think for someone to call you rasist because you dont like him as a candidate just means its in the back of THEIR mind.

Ok, I need to you to spell this out.  Someone is white, and voting for Obama, and thinks someone who displays a raicts picture is probably racist, and isn't shocked said racist isn't voting for Obama.

Please explain to me how this white person has something in the back of their mind.

Sorry, I just came back to that post and wanted to clarifiy. The point is, assuming, based on little to no previous information, that some one is rasist simply because they are choosing a white candidate over the black candidate is stupid. It makes me wonder what would be in your head, obviously some sort of rasisim is planted there to think that of someone else. People project what they know.

If you dont personally know this person and claim they are rasist because of a lame attempt at humor, I personally think you have some issue with race.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"