VBAC

Vbac newbie

anna1387anna1387 member
Hello ladies! I just noticed there was a vbac board and got really excited! Let me introduce myself. I'm not new to the bump. I had a DS march 2009 and am expecting another DC december 2011. With my DS I was pressured to be induced at 42weeks. Once I was induced they went throught the steps inserted the pill, then broke my water, then pitocin. Had an epi in the wee hours of the morning. In the morning a nurse came in changing stuff and was like well, just so you know I think things are kind of heading towards a c-section because you haven't progressed. At that time I was so out of it I was like anything to get this over with. Looking back. 1, what was I thinking 2, they didn't even check me to see how far along I was!!! This made me so mad. From then on I vowed to have the birth I wanted. So a new MW later I'm all go so far for a vbac! I'm super excited and scared all at the same time. I hope I can get plenty advice from everyone! :)
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Vbac newbie

• Welcome and GL!

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good for you for getting educated.  And, scared is good. :) Means you are going to want to be proactive about getting educated in your own body. Worry is the work of the pregnant woman
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"