Connecticut Babies
Options

OB Recs

Does anyone have an OB recommendation in/near Greenwich, CT?  We are planning to move out of NYC midway through my pregnancy and just wanted to be prepared.  If you wouldn't mind sharing your experiences with the doctor, nurses/office staff, ease of getting an appointment, etc that would be incredibly helpful!  Hospital recs would be helpful too!  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: OB Recs

• Options

Not sure if you were planning on delivering at Greenwich Hospital, but if not then I definitely recommend Dr. Mandara (he delivers at Stamford Hospital).  In my opinion he is the best doctor ever.  My water broke on a Saturday morning - Dr. Madara was NOT on call that weekend and I ended up with a really horrible doctor (Dr. Brown, stay away from her!).  Long story short, we kicked out Dr. Brown and Dr. Mandara cancelled his plans for that day/night for me.  I labored all day and ended up with a c-section and I was so glad that Dr. Mandara was there for me! 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on the move and the new baby. I go to Putnam Gynecology - there are 6 doctors in the practice and all are very nice. Dr. Hung is my main doctor, but I have seen many of the others. A few of the doctors in the practice are also listed in NY magazines best doctors issues over the past few years. They have 2 locations - deliver at Greenwich Hospital. So far, their answering service has been great. I had an issue this past weekend and called up and received a call back within 5 minutes from the doctor on call). Good luck with everything and adjusting to life outside of NYC.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks so much ladies and congrats to you both!  This will be very helpful!!!  I will definitely be back for more tips as I make the transition out of the city :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"