Nebraska Babies

Hello!

Hello everyone!  I am new to this 'Omaha' board.  I have been very active on the Feb 2012 moms, but was invited by a fellow Feb mom to come on over to the Omaha board.  I live in Laurel, NE with my hubby and this is our first baby so we are very excited!!  My hubby is from Laurel originally, but I am from South Dakota and we just moved to Laurel a month ago.  We had been living in Dakota Dunes but got out due to flooding!  So I'm slowly becoming a Nebraska resident! 

Just wanted to say hi and it will be good to talk with some local people!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello!

• Since you recently moved here, if you are looking for a photographer, you can always look at my work on www.leahmarie-photography.com

Welcome to Nebraska!

• Welcome!  This board is a little slow...I usually post on the August 2011 board or the Omaha Nest board.  If you are looking to connect with more Nebraska women I would suggest the Omaha Nest board.

The flood is so devastating...My Mom lives in Sioux City- She hasn't had to move but my heart goes out to all affected!

I live in a small town near Norfolk so I'm not an official "Omaha" girl either...nice to have another small town girl on here! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"