Baby Names
Options

A little girl named Tucker

Is in a wedding party I'm in. I feel so bad for her because she's so adorable and it's such an ugly name. Everyone calls her "T". I bet they realized too late that "Tuck" is not an appropriate nickname...

Also you can't do the name game song with that one. Her grandmother pointed that out.

She has a little sister named Haidyn. Gag. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!

Re: A little girl named Tucker

• Options
    Oh my... That name is definitely not name-game appropriate! I also do that with the names I like just incase there's something horrible lurking in the song! 
  • Options
    Oh my, that name game is a bad idea, that rhyme is partly why I really don't like that name on a boy.  Haidyn looks like a weak name to me, I picture a tiny girl with no confidence that may break into tears any second.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Why???  How could you look at your new beautiful baby girl in your arms and think Tucker?

Maybe she has a nice middle name she can go by? Even "T" is a little harsh to me.

• Options
    This is not the first time I have heard this.  This is odd.  I don't like it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    My cousin's wife had a baby recently and her maiden name was Tucker. They were planning on giving that name to baby girl. I looked at them blankly and said "Don't name that beautiful baby girl Tucker." My cousin started clapping! I don't think he was sold on the idea! They went with Ryann. Not much better.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    oooooy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

*facepalm*

Not the first time I've seen it either unfortunately.  A former co worker of my DH's had a baby girl named Tucker which she spelled Tuckyr Ick! which made it even worse!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I can see it now ~ the high school boys taunting "That Tucker, I wanna Fvck-her"  Def. don't think the parents thought this one through.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"