Florida Babies

Consignment Maternity Clothes

Hello ladies.  Do any of you know of a Consignment store in the Tampa/Brandon area that might have maternity clothes?  I really do not want to buy a bunch of new stuff if I can get something gently used for cheaper. 

TIA!

Re: Consignment Maternity Clothes

• I know many do, can't think of one off the top of my head that has a large selection. I can suggest checking out Target though. Their prices are much more reasonable and they also carry the Motherhood brand.

JcPenny is also another good store for Maternity clothes, while yes you are still paying new prices, they often have coupons and decent sales.

• I'm not sure about the Tampa/Brandon area, but I had a lot of luck at consignment sales and Stellie Bellies, a store that has a location in St. Pete and one in Palm Harbor. I've gotten a lot of stuff, both for myself and DD, at Stellie Bellies and love it.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagevanillabean81:
    I'm not sure about the Tampa/Brandon area, but I had a lot of luck at consignment sales and Stellie Bellies, a store that has a location in St. Pete and one in Palm Harbor. I've gotten a lot of stuff, both for myself and DD, at Stellie Bellies and love it.

I will have to check Stellie Bellies out!

• In Brandon there is a consignment shop called Lil' Sprouts. They sell maternity clothing, kids clothes, and baby gear. It's located on Lumsden between Kings and Brandon Pkwy. 
    723 W. Lumsden Rd.
    Brandon, FL 33511
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • There is a store called Once Upon a Child in the Northdale plaza that I believe has Maternity clothing. You could also try Beall's Outlet.
    "Gravity can not be held accountable for two people falling in love". -Albert Einstein BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • BabyBloom in South Tampa :-)

Check out www.smallfrysociety.com

Socials for moms, babies and moms-to-be

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"