VBAC
Options

VBA2c in NYC area or Westchester

I just found out im pregnant with twins and i have made my mind up that C section will no longer be forced on me. Anyone have any recommendations or even experiences with VBA2c?

Re: VBA2c in NYC area or Westchester

• Options
    lkf041lkf041 member

I may be a little confused but have you had 1 or 2 csections?  If you've already had two csections and you want to attempt a a VBA2C (vaginal birth after 2 csections) then you may have some trouble finding someone who will let you attempt this since you are carrying twins. 

If you have only had 1 csection, you have a good chance of finding a supportive vbac doc.  Contact your local ICAN chapter and see if they have any referrals for you.  

Congrats on the twins and good luck! 

DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Congats on the twins! Although your siggy says your 124 weeks along...

Anyway, there are so many good hospitals in the area.  I'm going to look at Westchester Medical Center (Maria Ferari Childrens Hospital) because it also has a great NICU.  I would also look at Morgan Stanley Childrens Hospital or NYU.  Those are the three that come to the top of my head.  Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks! that siggy is so old! i just do not remember how to change it. I had my first at lawrence and second at Greenwich CT, I love the care there. Hospital but I know the hospitals are pretty good in Westchester. It just finding the right Dr. that's the hard part.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"