Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Happy bday to me with a BFN

So, since today was my birthday, and I am 12DPO, and I thought my chart looked pretty good (it's posted if anyone wants to stalk it) I thought I would POAS.

Well, I got a BFN.  I know I'm not out until AF shows, just thought it would be an awsome bday gift.

BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Happy bday to me with a BFN

• Options
    Im sorry! Maybe it is just too early. Your not out yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! What a cruddy bday gift. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, you're not out till you're out...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I did the same thing too.  Tuesday was my bday, I was 8DPO, and decided to test anyway just bc it would be an awesome bday gift. GL to you & happy birthday!
  • Options
    Aw, I'm sorry!  I hope you enjoy your birthday despite your disappointment this morning.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    The Bee Hive Blog
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!
    25 Weeks - GOAL MET 52.2 Pounds gone! 27 Weeks Total Pounds Lost: 54.0
  • Options
    I'm sorry! Your chart looks good so maybe its just too early - I hope you get a late birthday present!
  • Options
    I'm sorry.  The same thing happened to me on my birthday. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Maybe it's just too early.

Well I hope you still have a wonderful birthday regardless :)

• Options
    lycihlycih member
    Oh bummer!  I hope you can have a happy birthday anyways, and maybe you'll get a BFP for the 4th of July instead Stick out tongue

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options
    Thank you ladies! I'm still holding out hope! Despite the BFN, still had a great bday!
    BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm glad you had a good bday! I hope you still get your BFP as a late birthday present.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"