Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

POAS Website

I was talking with one of my friends who is also TTC and I told her about this website:  https://www.peeonastick.com.  She said she'd never heard of it, so I thought I would share it with you all :)

It has a lot of interesting information and has pictures of positive results for most tests, which is also helpful.  I usually look at it and fantasize about my own two lines, lol.

Photobucket
July Siggy Challenge
Anniversary
TTC since January 2011

Re: POAS Website

• Options
    Interesting.  Know anything about this book I think I've heard mentioned, Taking Charge of Your Fertility?  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagesheilatakesabow:
    Interesting.  Know anything about this book I think I've heard mentioned, Taking Charge of Your Fertility?  

Uhh, yeah.  I use it to chart every month.  This website has reviews of pregnancy tests. 

Photobucket
    July Siggy Challenge
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebemrich:

imagesheilatakesabow:

Uhh, yeah.  I use it to chart every month.  This website has reviews of pregnancy tests. 

Yes, yes.  I was just playing.  It gets cited on this board a lot.   

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagesheilatakesabow:

LOL

I got your funny.  Wink

• Options
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagebemrich:

imagesheilatakesabow:

Yes, yes.  I was just playing.  It gets cited on this board a lot.   

Lol, sorry. I hadn't seen it on here before - I guess I didn't lurk hard enough the past 6 months :) 

Photobucket
    July Siggy Challenge
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"