December 2010 Moms
Options

s/o baby books....

i spent so much time picking out one that i loved and i have yet to write in it!

anyone else writing in theirs regularly?  or are you a slacker like me?  or do you not have one?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: s/o baby books....

• Options

I have a "First Year" calendar hanging next to C's changing table with a pen. I've actually done a pretty good job of writing things as they happen since its so easy to just jot things down. All of his firsts, when he's tried foods, visits and trips, and milestones are all on there.

He's going to have a scrapbook type book too with all of his things in it as well....whenever I get around to making it.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    I also have a first year calendar, and every day is filled in! I'm so proud of myself! Sometimes I go about a week without writing in it, so I have to think back "What did we do again that day?  What did he eat? Did he roll over?" but it's worked out well!
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i got one at my shower.  if it wasnt for that then i prbly wouldve forgotten to get one lol.  ive been keeping up with it.  i write in it monthly and glue in some of the photos from our home photoshoots.
  • Options
    I try to write in ours every month. I print out his monthly photo and jot down some notes of what he's been up to that month. I'll fill in any milestones/firsts in the designated spots, as well. It's been fun comparing his to mine and my brother's.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejnicolen:

i spent so much time picking out one that i loved and i have yet to write in it!

anyone else writing in theirs regularly?  or are you a slacker like me?  or do you not have one?

this is us exactly. I need to fill it in soon before I forget stuff. as it is, i base her milestones to other events in life.... like rolling over was a day before a friend's wedding, real belly laughs were a week before we were on a trip to visit family. so sad.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I wrote in it during my maternity leave. When I went back to work in February, I never touched it. I took it out last week and tried to remember what happened and what she did since February. I have it sitting by my computer so I can add some pictures to it soon.
  • Options
    well, glad to know im not the ONLY one.  i have one of those calendars too.  i wrote in it the first two months and then mr. colic showed up at our door and i quit.  its a good idea to get that out or take the darn book off the shelf.  maybe if i see it daily i will write in it.  also, i think i will have to look back at my cell phone to remember dates.  you know, because of course i had to text my sister when he rolled over for the first time! lol.
  • Options
    I did a baby book for my first 4 kids so I knew I had to make an attempt with baby #5.  I try to spend a little time each month - it has month pages to fill out.  I put pictures to the side when I find cute ones I want to include in the book.  It's hard to keep up on it.  I still have to 100% finish a couple of the older kids books.  They have a couple blank places where I didn't fill info in - I guess I'll try to put pictures over those areas so they don't think their mom is a slacker.

• Options

imagesmithpaint:
    I did a baby book for my first 4 kids so I knew I had to make an attempt with baby #5.  I try to spend a little time each month - it has month pages to fill out.  I put pictures to the side when I find cute ones I want to include in the book.  It's hard to keep up on it.  I still have to 100% finish a couple of the older kids books.  They have a couple blank places where I didn't fill info in - I guess I'll try to put pictures over those areas so they don't think their mom is a slacker.

Smile i STILL give my mom a hard time because my sister's baby book is filled, and mine has like 2-3 things in it. youre a fab mommy for attempting to fill out 5!

• Options

I've been pretty good with it. I need to fill in his 6 month info & his weight, etc. There's also places for pictures, footprints, etc, but I haven't added any of that.

• Options
    So far I have kept up with my boys' books.  I started working on them while in the hospital since I could not go to see them until 24 hours later.....
  • Options

I have a first year calendar & also a baby book.  The calendar I write on all the time especially now that their so involved in things & active and at the end of the month I go to the baby book & trans. everything over.  However I am a couple weeks behind.  But it's all still in my head.  I plan on working on it tomorrow at work. haha.  I'm also making 2 shutterfly books. 1st one--birth-6months & the 2nd--6mon-1 year.  Still working on that first book.  It may get done by his 16th bday

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"