Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Like, totally, for sure!

I just got a manicure

The sun, I swear, it totally bleached my gorgeous hair

2 to 4, 4 to 4, I don't know the stupid score

Go, go! Fight, Fight! Gee, I hope I look all right. Goooo Me!

Lookin' Down

Re: Like, totally, for sure!

• Options
    huh?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What the eff is happening?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL

Your mani totally rules. Popular in Guelph is it?

• Options
    Yay, You found us! Um, like, hi and stuff!
  • Options
    Just trying to break up the "who is the AE? What has SarahWaggy done in her life?" monotony. Hey Cherry, I knew the exodus had happened but I haven't been around most of the afternoon. Darn kid keeps taking up my time, what's up with that? Also, shopping and running. Now, dinner time! And yes, that's how we get a manicure in Guelph. Don't be hating. Be celebrating.
    Lookin' Down
  • Options
    Yay for threads that aren't b!tching about AE's!!!  Woot woot!
    BabyModel$$ Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageJBrianne:
    Just trying to break up the "who is the AE? What has SarahWaggy done in her life?" monotony. Hey Cherry, I knew the exodus had happened but I haven't been around most of the afternoon. Darn kid keeps taking up my time, what's up with that? Also, shopping and running. Now, dinner time! And yes, that's how we get a manicure in Guelph. Don't be hating. Be celebrating.

I'm disappointed in Guelph. I always thought the blinged out mani was more of a Hamilton thing.

• Options
    imageblondek8:

imageJBrianne:

I'm disappointed in Guelph. I always thought the blinged out mani was more of a Hamilton thing.

Ha you're probably right. Manicures in Guelph are totally done with nailpolish made from recycled grass clippings and cow manure ;)

BostonKisses, babies are totally the most needy things ever. Like, when are they going to learn to go get their own damn food out of the fridge? Guh.

Lookin' Down
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"