Trying to Get Pregnant

CD 12 -- too early to ovulate?

I normally O around CD 16 or 17, but this month, it looks like I may have possibly o'ed on CD 12 (Monday); if my temp stays up tomorrow, I assume FF will indicate that. Is this unusual or cause for concern?

My Ovulation Chart

Re: CD 12 -- too early to ovulate?

• You don't have to ovulate on the same CD each month....you just want your LP to stay about the same.  CD 12 is fine.  FWIW, I don't think you O'd on CD 12..if you did you'd probably have CHs.  Do you always start charting so late?

ETA:  You have 1 visable complete chart.  You don't know for sure that you "tend to O on CD 16/17"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a 28 day cycle, and I always ovulate on day 12 or 13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Me: 28 // DH: 28 TTC #1 since 6/2010 Unexplained Infertility Diagnoses HSG: all clear 07/2011 // SA: Great! 07/2011 SHG : everything normal 08/2011 100mg Clomid, Ovidrel Shot, TI = BFN 09/29/2011 unmediated IUI #1 BFN 10/10/2011 taking a break from fertility treatments 11/2011 Clomid 50 mg IUI #2 BFN 03/2012 Clomid 100 mg IUI #3 BFN IVF scheduled for July 2012 08/29/2012 BFP! Beta #1 on 8/29 250 Beta #2 on 8/31-461 BabyFruit Ticker My Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • you can put in "what if" temps in FF to see what it does.  I O'd on CD10 this cycle, it's nothing to be concerned about.  It's a short luteal phase that can be detrimental.
  • imageSweet_Adeline:
    you can put in "what if" temps in FF to see what it does.  I O'd on CD10 this cycle, it's nothing to be concerned about.  It's a short luteal phase that can be detrimental.

EDITED: Reading fail.

Agreed with this. I have ovulated really early on, but I would start charting sooner.

• imagesiple1am:

imageSweet_Adeline:
    you can put in "what if" temps in FF to see what it does.  I O'd on CD10 this cycle, it's nothing to be concerned about.  It's a short luteal phase that can be detrimental.

Umm, you have one chart to go with.....You don't know how long your LP is.

Edit:

Just saw your edit. Smile

• lycihlycih member

imageKdgTeacher:
    You don't have to ovulate on the same CD each month....you just want your LP to stay about the same.  CD 12 is fine.  FWIW, I don't think you O'd on CD 12..if you did you'd probably have CHs.  Do you always start charting so late?

CD 12 isn't "too early" in general, but I'm not thinking you did either.  FWIW, my temps move around like that before I o, and tracking my CM in combination with my temps helps me to narrow it down quite a bit.  I had a pretty huge drop earlier this cycle, followed by my temps coming back up, but it wasn't because of o.  
    I might suggest starting to track your CM in addition to your temps.
    Good luck!

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• I ovulated on CD12 but I have been using OPK's... my cycles are irregularish right now because of going off OCPs a few months ago. 
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"