Trouble TTC
Options

amor_eterno....

Hey lady, just wondering when/if you tested. I didn't see any posts unless I missed them and your temp is still nice and high...so hoping this is it for you :)
1st Iui+Clomid+Ovidrel 8-13-11 BFP
Beta @ 16dpiui=289
Beta @20dpiui=1309
Beta @24dpiui=3969
IT'S A GIRL..MADELYNN ELIZABETH
Madelynn Elizabeth born 31w6d's due to pre e.
Welcome to the world princess!
3-9-12
3.7lbs/ 17 inches

Re: amor_eterno....

• Options
    Hey sweetie! I did test at 10dpo and I had a super faint line. I'm way too chickenshit to test again right now, so I'll probably wait until the morning of July 5th which is my beta.

Thanks for checking up! How have you been? DH was actually asking me what happened to "the girl from the socks," lol.
    TTC #1 12.2009 BFP #1 7.2.2011 Baby Girl 3.17.2012
    Cycle 11 - Clomid 100mg + Follistim + hCg trigger + IUI= BFP!
    Beta/P4 #1(13dpo): 94.5/47, Beta/P4 #2 (17dpo): 625/19.5, Beta/P4 #3 (19dpo): 1285/18.2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP Chart
  • Options

Wow, that is some will power...omg, I so hope that the faint line is the real thing. I love when the girls get a bfp on the first iui, it gives me so much hope.

Aww, that is so cute that your DH pays attention, so not like mine :)  Things are slow here, it took forever for me to get the referral for my DH to get a repeat s/a done, he needed one since this is the first one with this RE. We got his appt for the 5th of July and then they called and rescheduled for the 12th of July, so after the results, we will talk with RE, I am sure we will move forward with a iui...I have no interest in trying meds with TI or anything like that, I want a wam bam thank you mam and be done :) I am sooo ready to get this show on the road...and AF is just a couple days away if that, I can feel her coming, so no miracle bfp this month, which I had zero hope for anyway!

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol, I think it's fear and not willpower, but thanks!

I really hope you guys can move forward and be done with IUI #1. Regardless of my outcome, I'd recommend an IUI over TI. I'm glad you're doing one! July 12 will be here before you know it. :-0)
    Beta/P4 #1(13dpo): 94.5/47, Beta/P4 #2 (17dpo): 625/19.5, Beta/P4 #3 (19dpo): 1285/18.2
    BFP Chart
  • Options

Thank you, I just feel like after this long, TI is not really going to work for us, so I want the best option first, I dont feel like mentally going through all of those other little things they want to try first, and its probably more cost effective to just do a iui..I pray we are one and done :)

I have to admit after having my nieces and nephew here each week for summer, they are all switching out a week to spend with me and going to work with me since I hardly see them, I am really re-thinking how comfortable I am with the risk of mulitples :) I really think we would be okay, but man its hard to listen to 3 kids fight and argue all the time, I cant handle them all together, but I will definately be more strict on my kids than my sister is. I think I am good with one kid and then we will be done, of course I may change my mind once they are my kids :)

Are you having any symptoms?

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • Options
    Oh, I hear you, lol! DH would be ok w/ twins but would prefer one, I'd be ok with twins but freaked out w/ triplets. Multiples are definitely a risk, but they're a risk whenever you do fertility meds. I don't think TI vs IUI increases the risk. I would ask your RE his plan if there are "too many" follies and whether he'd cancel or if you're ok with reduction if it came to it.

I don't really have any symptoms and with my temps that's what's making me think. Usually when AF is coming, I'm spotting and cramping a few days before and I get a weird pain in my cervix. I think my denial is self-preservation, lol. If I don't get hopeful, I won't be devastated if it doesn't happen this time.
    BFP Chart
  • Options

Hi guys!  Hope you don't mind me popping in.

Amor, I can't believe you are waiting so long to test again!  I think it's for real though. Congrats and/or good luck!

Jbeck, I hope your first IUI works too!  IUI does carry less stress than TI, especially after waiting so long to start treatments.  You don't have to worry about doing the deed, you can just stop by the doctor's office for a 5 minute procedure.  Although it is a little strange. But, hey it works.

Be prepared to be patient if you over-stimulate.  You know I cancelled by cycle because we had four follies and that was too big a risk.  It was devastating, but the next time we only had two follies and now we're pregnant with one baby.  So, it worked out for us.

Good luck again to both of you!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
    Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore
  • Options

imageamor_eterno:
    Oh, I hear you, lol! DH would be ok w/ twins but would prefer one, I'd be ok with twins but freaked out w/ triplets. Multiples are definitely a risk, but they're a risk whenever you do fertility meds. I don't think TI vs IUI increases the risk. I would ask your RE his plan if there are "too many" follies and whether he'd cancel or if you're ok with reduction if it came to it.

I don't really have any symptoms and with my temps that's what's making me think. Usually when AF is coming, I'm spotting and cramping a few days before and I get a weird pain in my cervix. I think my denial is self-preservation, lol. If I don't get hopeful, I won't be devastated if it doesn't happen this time.

It is happening this time, I just know it :) I cant wait til you test.

I will ask my RE how they go about too many follies, I wonder if I have too many follies and then we just had TI if its less a risk of getting pregnant with mulitples since we are mfi, and they aren't as close to target as they would be with iui, hopefully dont have to worry.

How many follies did you have, if you dont mind me asking?

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • Options
    imageChicagoWeded2007:

Hi guys!  Hope you don't mind me popping in.

Amor, I can't believe you are waiting so long to test again!  I think it's for real though. Congrats and/or good luck!

Jbeck, I hope your first IUI works too!  IUI does carry less stress than TI, especially after waiting so long to start treatments.  You don't have to worry about doing the deed, you can just stop by the doctor's office for a 5 minute procedure.  Although it is a little strange. But, hey it works.

Be prepared to be patient if you over-stimulate.  You know I cancelled by cycle because we had four follies and that was too big a risk.  It was devastating, but the next time we only had two follies and now we're pregnant with one baby.  So, it worked out for us.

Good luck again to both of you!

Of course you can pop in, we miss you over here...I have stopped posting so much and gone into lurker mode, just not feeling it lately. I want my turn :) But I find myself missing the board, so I still lurk. Cant wait to come to Paif! I really am hopeful for iui to get done and hopefully work. I am happy that everything worked out for you and have one little bean..I am so excited for you. I know we all feel the same at one point or another that it may not happen for us and it usually does, so I just need to be patient :)

Thanks for popping and wishing us luck!

Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"