Pregnant after IF
Options

slight back aches common this early?

I'm having a slight back ache on my left side since this afternoon.  Of course I'm freaked out about any pain.  It doesn't feel like AF cramps because it is in a different spot and only on one side. 

Please tell me i'm worried for nothing.  Tongue Tied

~Lauren~
**SAIF always welcome.**
After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Read in 2011: 56/55
Read in 2012: 31/30
Read in 2013: 1/25
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: slight back aches common this early?

• Options
    I had some back pain early on, I think just from everything shifting and things growing/stretching.  But if it's just on one side it could also just be a cyst or something, and you're feeling the pain more in your back.  I had a nagging cyst for awhile that was causing pain and I was sure it was an ectopic... just ended up being a cyst.  I'm sure it's nothing to worry about!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageSunshine05:
    I had some back pain early on, I think just from everything shifting and things growing/stretching.  But if it's just on one side it could also just be a cyst or something, and you're feeling the pain more in your back.  I had a nagging cyst for awhile that was causing pain and I was sure it was an ectopic... just ended up being a cyst.  I'm sure it's nothing to worry about!

I just consulted Dr. Google and I read a bunch of things that said it was normal.  I'm not sure if it could be a cyst since I did an FET and I was on lots of meds to keep my ovaries shut off. But who knows.  It is starting to feel a little better now.  

Thanks for the reassurance.  I'm resting now and if it gets worse i'll tell my nurse tomorrow.

~Lauren~
    **SAIF always welcome.**
    After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Read in 2011: 56/55
    Read in 2012: 31/30
    Read in 2013: 1/25
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had really bad back pain early on, I was sure my period was around the corner and wouldn't even test because I told DH that it would be a waste because my back was for sure telling me I wasn't pregnant. Here I am now at 21 weeks...
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I had backaches - sort of like AF cramps, but more just related to discomfort from bloating!  Totally normal. 

You're allowed to be paranoid.  We all are, too. :)   Hang in there.

I know I said this earlier, but I am so thrilled to have you over here!

• Options
    grazygrazy member
    I had very terrible back pains throughout the first trimester. My RE and OB both said it was normal pulling and stretching and all that. I thought it was so weird that I had it so early, too.?
    DS born 7.30.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"