Georgia Babies

cat scare

We just got home from 4 days in HHI, and found one of our cats locked in Liam's room.  Not sure how long he was there.  We think the fan blew the door closed.  I couldn't find our other cat at that point and assumed she was dead under the bed and refused to be the one to find her, so I made DH come look for her.  She was ok though, in the family room.  

Both cats are fine, but they can die of dehydration after something like 72 hours.  We are just watching him now.  He's freaked out, but seems ok.   

Re: cat scare

• Glad they're okay!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • myrallmyrall member

Glad they're okay!

We  accidentally shut one of our cats in a closet when we went on our honeymoon. She was there for three days before my stepmom found her when she came over to feed them. She was just fine

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yikes!  Glad they are ok. 

• I don't know if this makes you feel better, or it just makes me look really bad.... but, one time my cat got locked in the closet before I went on a long weekend trip to the Bahamas. She was a bit of a skittish cat, so I should have really looked under the clothes in the closet before I shut the closet before leaving for the weekend. Needless to say, she was fine when we got back. I am sure your cat will rebound and be just fine!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"