Two Under 2

looking for diaper bag and double stroller recommendations

I'm thinking I want a diaper bag that can be a messenger bag and a backpack.  Does anyone have the ju ju be BFF bag?  

Also we have a toyota camry and I am looking for a double stroller that will fit a carseat and also fit in the trunk of a compact car.

any suggestions?  TIA

Re: looking for diaper bag and double stroller recommendations

• I don't have a diaper bag rec but I can't say enough good things about the Baby Jogger City Select. You can take the seat off so you can arrange it how you need. 

DS-11 years, DD-3 years, DS-born 9/15/10, DD-9/09/11
    You're just giving birth now, you're not mother Earth now
  • I have the BFF and for the two weeks I've used it I would say I'm pretty happy with it. I love how it opens up so you can really see the contents in the main compartment and I also realy like the felt lined pocket for my cell phone. I didn't think I'd use the backpack straps, but that's how I have it set up right now as I really need my hands lately, lol. It is large and just about hold everything I need it to. I could use something a tad larger, but realistically I don't want to carry a bag any larger, KWIM. I only have a few minor complaints, the first of which is the print. I have lotus lullaby which I like okay, but none of the prints really did anything for me. I wish I loved the print more. And my final complaint is the fact that it doesn't come with stroller clips. I think a $150 diaper bag should come with those included. I did go ahead and buy the matching stroller clips, and BTW they work well on the city select.

I 2nd the city select, I love the flexibility. It does have a longish fold so I'm not sure how it would fit in your trunk.  I also have an all-terrain double and frankly I could have gotten away with just the CS I think.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I also have a Toyota Camry and we just bought the Combi Twin Sport Stroller. I haven't used it with 2 kids yet but my daughter loves it so far! It also folds down pretty small and fits easily in the trunk. We have a Graco snugride carseat that also fits snugly into the seat.
  • thank you so much, this was very helpful!
  • beyogabeyoga member
    I purchased an LL Bean back pack w/a messenger strap.  I wanted the access of a messenger & dh likes the back pack feature.  We also purchased a Phil and Teds Explorer with a double kit.
  • gin78gin78 member

I just purchased the JuJuBe BFF and so far, with one baby, it fits a ton with room for (soon to be) baby #2's things as well!  I also didn't want anything TOO big, and this one fit the bill.  I sat in Buy Buy Baby trying out bags for about 45 minutes until I finally decided on this one.  I really like it. 

I also got the Phil and Ted Explorer with doubles kit.  We tried it out last weekend with one baby and he seemed to enjoy it and was comfortable.   We needed a more all-terrain stroller and the City Select just wouldn't cut it, even though I've heard rave reviews.  We work our strollers hard and this one is pretty rugged on top of the fact that it is super compact and easy to use.  Again, so far, we are really happy with our purchase.  

Hope this helped,  Good luck! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"