New to The Bump

Hi everyone, New here

My husband and I have decided to try for our second baby.  We have a 2 year old and think that is a good enough age gap.  We didn't try with our first so this trying to get pregnant is new to me.  We chose July as in hopes it will work and have another April baby.  I am 34, just lost 35lbs this year and feel great.  I was on Lutera birthcontrol for the month of April but went right back off of it as my husband said they turned me into a mean witch.  My periods are back to normal 28 days apart give or take a day.  I have never really charted my body, or looked out when I ovulating so I have no idea what I am doing.  I hope to meet others that are just starting as well.  Good luck and god bless!

Re: Hi everyone, New here

• Hello! Congrats on the weight loss. I also have lost 35lbs this year and feel amazing. My husband and I are trying for our first...and well I didn't realize what all went into TTC. My periods have always been irregular so I am finding it difficult on tracking my ovulation. I hope I can find some help with the ovulation predictor tests I bought:)
    *~*Mrs_Thomas*~* BabyName Ticker
  • Welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Check out the tutorials on FertilityFriend.com. Most of the women here use the site to chart, and the tutorials are great. The site has a free basic version that has everything you need, or you can pay for an upgraded version. 

If you're looking for more info you can check out Taking Charge Of Your Fertility (TCOYF). 

GL! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"