Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

XP: Cutting back to 1 nap a day?

DD had been fighting her afternoon naps for about 2 weeks now. She goes down fairly easy for her morning nap and bed time but this afternoon nap is killing me. She literally will cruise, crawl, jabber, anything other than sleeping. Yesterday she cried on and off for over an hour and she never ended up taking a nap. Now, she has been in her crib for over an hour and she's still not sleeping, I'm about to just go take her out.

Is anyone having issues with this? TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: XP: Cutting back to 1 nap a day?

• Options

Im not having issues with that, yet. DS actually just started taking an extra nap (i think its because he's tiring himself out crawling all over the place). BUT our friends who have a son thats just a few months older than DS said that around this time she had to cut his noon nap.

I would say that if she isn't having it then just wait until she shows you that she's tired. & if that isn't until bedtime then so be it (sorry, i cherish that quiet hour in the afternoon)

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"