Pre-School and Daycare
Options

What did your DD wear for 3rd birthday pics?

If you can show me your pics, that would be cool too. The photography place only has the "3" block and said I could bring my own props but I have no idea what, if anything, i'd even bring, or what to dress her in.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What did your DD wear for 3rd birthday pics?

• Options

DD wore 2 outfits.  A dress then a more causal outfit.

and

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I dont have pics to share but I always have themed her birthday pictures the same as her party. DD's 3rd birthday was Candy Land so she is wearing a rainbow colored dress (that she wore to her party too)and is holding a huge lollipop. Other props we uses were colorfully wrapped empty boxes to look like presents.
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD's Bday is close to Easter, so she wore her Easter dress and then a more casual jeans and short sleeve shirt outfit.  We used a #3 block and then Spring type props.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am on my phone so I can't do pictures. She wore 2 outfits. One was a blue dress with brown sandals and the other was a pink top with Jean capri and no shoes.
    DD~6 years old~born June 6, 2008 (1st grade)
    DS~4 years old~born November 6, 2010 (1st year of preschool)
  • Options
    Since her bday was in the summer we did beach pictures so she wore a white dress.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"