January 2012 Moms
Options

What names do you have picked out? or are tossing around

2»

Re: What names do you have picked out? or are tossing around

• Options

Boy- Kamden Antonio (DH is Sam & I am Kim so we wanted a mix and came up with Kam)

Girl- Leleighla Roselle (my sisters' middle names are Leigh and Rachelle, mine is Rose)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagestar173:

And is there any significance to them?

Girl: Hailey Adeline: Adeline is my grandfather's mom's name, and I'd like to honor him by using her name for our DD. Plus, I love it. :)

Boy: Noah William: Dh and I have liked Noah since the very first time we started talking baby names..way back in 2007, lol. And William is my grandfather's name, so again, that's for him.

Noah is my sons name!

For this baby we have picked out: Girl- Zoey & Boy- Ryland

Middle names will be picked out in 3 weeks when we find out the sex!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Right not our fallbacks are Delilah Annabelle (my g-ma name and for sure middle name for a girl) and Jameson Rivers (I liked River and DH is a Chargers fan so this was the compromise)

At this point I have given up on even talking about names until we know what we are having. I'm still holding out for Blaine because I know it has grown on DH since we first started talking baby names like 2 years ago, but I don't want to push it too much until I know for sure it's a boy.

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

Girl: Raeleigh Nicole

Boy: Cooper Maddox

<3 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Girl: Emalyn Marie. We just love the first name, the MN is my mom & sisters mn, so that is where we got that.

Boy: Conner David  Same here...we love the first name and the MN is actually DH's dad and oldest brother's name.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

If it's a boy his first name will be Davis-DH's grandmother's last name.  She raised DH so it would be super special to pass it on.  And I'm due the day after her birthday. Have no idea of MN, thinking something with a J, so he can go by DJ if we so choose.

For a girl our fall back name is McKenzie Ryan.  This was supposed to be DD#1's name.  I have no idea how we decided on Hailey as a first name. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Our first choices right now are Hannah Kailyn (middle name after two grandmothers- Linda and Kay) and Benjamin Martin (Martin is family name on both sides.).

Other contenders/possiblities: Elaina Marie, Joseph James

With my first two children, I really tried to make sure their names weren't too high on the popularity/social security lists. This time... we're just picking names we love!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If we have a girl she will be Ava Diane. I am not set on any boy names, but last week DH suggested Nicholas, with the NN of Nico. Its been growing on me all week. 
  • Options

Girl: Bonnie Quinn (Bonnie after H's grandma)

Boy: Either Claude Theodore V or Judah (middle name to be decided)

Cambria, Keira, and Bonnie Quinn
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

imagem.mckee1224:
    Charlotte Grace and Sawyer Jay/James.

Those names are both on our list!  We haven't really started the deciding process--we are still in the suggesting ideas phase, but I think those two names will be near the top of the list.

• Options
    imagelittlemonster417:

<3 

OMG!!!!  My DH and I are having a 'fight' right now over Raylee vs Raeleigh!!  He likes the way you have it spelled, but I want Raylee because my dad's middle name is Lee and my mom's middle name is Ray :)  So funny you chose that :)  Middle name will be Reese, that we can agree on, it is his mom's maiden name.

Boy: all we have is a middle name-Joseph (all the boys in his family have that middle name so we are carrying on the tradition).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow January moms, what great names planned for these little ones! We have Asher Elias chosen for a boy, and either Alice Catherine or Alice Juliet chosen if it's a girl. Probably going with Alice Catherine since we've had this combo chosen since I was preggers with Noah, but I just love the name Juliet and this is our last baby.
    Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• Options
    i kind of feel like charlotte from sex and the city - the names we have picked out are super special and if we share them - someone might use them before our little one is born! i know it's silly, but we are keeping the names a secret!
  • Options
    imageGingerWife:

Boy: Bradley David - David is both of our father's names - We're pretty sure on this one

Girl: Annabelle Opal - Opal is my grandmother's name - We are sure we are going to use Opal somewhere but not sure on Annabelle (I'm afraid it might be too close to Abigail, my 4 month old niece's name)

If this baby is a girl her name will be Opal Rae, we have had it picked out since we started TTC. Rae is my FIL's name.

Finley Belle 12/27/07 Ezra Bennett 10/02/09 Josephine Pearl 12/31/11 H is for Hillman
  • Options
    imagePinkaDoodle:
    imagelittlemonster417:

<3 

OMG!!!!  My DH and I are having a 'fight' right now over Raylee vs Raeleigh!!  He likes the way you have it spelled, but I want Raylee because my dad's middle name is Lee and my mom's middle name is Ray :)  So funny you chose that :)  Middle name will be Reese, that we can agree on, it is his mom's maiden name.

Boy: all we have is a middle name-Joseph (all the boys in his family have that middle name so we are carrying on the tradition).

Awww yay another Raeleigh/Raylee! I just felt like the leigh was more feminine so thats why we chose that spelling :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We already have Kaylee Arletta ( middle is my gma fn), Brett Michael (no special meaning), Kenzie Lynn (after my xh's mom and my dad), and Gavin John (middle name is a family name from my xh family). These are girl names I like, H won't commit to anything yet. Samantha, Scarlet, Charlotte, Austin. If it's a boy he will be Sebastian Elija. It's a name my H picked out when he was a child, and even tried to change his name to it. I like it, so no reason to squash my H dream ;)
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    BabyFetus Ticker
    ~Still rooting for my TTC buddy ShanRich0810~
    ~ DD 5/15/00 ~ DS 2/27/03 ~ DD 9/29/04 ~ DS 7/3/07 ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"