December 2010 Moms
Options

What are your 4th of July plans?

We have a BBQ/pool party at SIL's new house on Saturday. I still have no idea what to do about a swim suit. I think I'll just go in in shorts & tshirt or something, oy.

Sunday we have a BBQ at my mom's house & it's also my sister's birthday party. I haven't got her a gift yet!

hooray for procrastination, lol

Monday we don't have plans.

How about you?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are your 4th of July plans?

• Options

Oh, don't even get me started on the bathing suit thing. I bought some tankinis, but think I'm going to return them and just wear cover ups at the pool/beach.

This weekend we have the ILs (boo) and my sis and her fiance (yay) visiting.  We'll do some shopping.  Maybe leave LO with the ILs so we can watch a movie.  Then we're having a cookout at our house on Monday.  We live by a baseball stadium and they will have fireworks every night this weekend.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Ball game and fireworks Friday night, BBQ at our new house Sunday and BBQ at SIL's on Monday (not sure we're going yet). 

And DH and I are both on vacation the whole week.  First time we've been off together (for more than a day at a time) since our honeymoon except for Honor's first 2 weeks of life.

Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Leaving for Pittsburgh Saturday and staying 8 days! DH's grandma has a nice, big pool and I plan on sunbathing every single day. Screw my pp body. At least I'll get a nice tan!
  • Options

Nothing! HA.

We're having a new grill delivered Friday, so maybe we'll invite people over to help break it in.

It's supposed to be hot out, so maybe we'll set up the baby pool and let B and the dogs have some fun.  Maybe puttering about in the garden.

But no official plans and I love it.

• Options
    I'm meeting my dads new gf! I like her already because she is his age not mine and doesn't take her clothes off for money. His ex was 9 years older than me and worked in a "restaurant" but we didn't go to or even know the name of this "restaurant".
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Formerly Je*lastname*. Started a new account because I couldn't get my SN changed to something less personal.
  • Options

Saturday night I'm getting together with my girls and we're going to dinner while our hubby's get together and babysit.

Sunday we have some friends that host an annual "3rd of July" party that we're going to.

We have no plans for Monday. We might take LO to the park that day since the park has a festival. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No plans for us Bosha.  DH wants to be home just in case AJ freaks out with the sound of the fireworks.  Our dogs do too, so we will be at home most likely.
    "While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is about" photo theboys_zps97f6caa3.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have today and Tuesday off, which is awesome. DS is at my parents' house for the morning today so I can clean and run some errands. Tomorrow we are going to clean up our yard. Sunday, we are having a 3rd of July party. Hoping to make this an annual event! Monday, I'm heading to my hometown for the annual parade. It is the longest running 4th of July celebration in the country. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sat. Is my nephews 2nd bday & my family is starting a tridition I guess & having cookout & fireworks when my nephew has his bday party, however I work Sat. so ill miss it :(, Sun. my ILs are having their cookout, Mon. DH works 12 hr shift & both my parents work so we'll just be hanging at house & go to ILs. Nothing exciting. Thought about taking B to fireworks but think we may skip. Idk yet
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"