Upstate NY Babies
Options

4th of July plans?

Anyone doing anything fun for the fourth?

BBQ's, parties, fireworks?

Anyone making any yummy food, or patriotic desserts?

Re: 4th of July plans?

• Options
    We don't really have much planned, but we are definitely going to the fireworks. I think we are going to have a big cookout lunch, put E down for a late nap and head down to the park early to get a good spot. Bring a bunch of snacks as dinner (cheese, crackers, fruit, veggies & dip etc) and let Evan run around till the show starts. Oh, and get ice cream!
  • Options
    I'm off the 4th, but I think it will be our recovery day to just relax.  We have my uncle's bday party tonight, and a bday party on Sat and Sun.  We are going to have so much fun, but I think by the 4th I will be pushing the veggies and relaxing.  It will most likely be a 2 nap day for dd, with just some outside play inbetween.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My neighbors birthday is on the fourth and they have a day long party that we will go to for a portion of the day.  I still have to figure out what I'm going to make to bring, I know DH is gifting some beer.

We can see the UB fireworks and random country club ones ok from our house but could walk to the golf course with G in the wagon and it would be a better view; I wonder if they still let people out there for them?  We haven't gone anywhere for fireworks since G was born but if I can find out for sure we can walk to see them we probably will.

• Options

We have a friends BBQ to go to on Sunday.  And either Sunday or Monday we're going to go to Tioga Downs to see the horse races with my Mom and niece.  We went with the ILs last week and DD enjoyed it. 

I'm undecided about maybe taking DD to see fireworks.  I'll have to talk to DH about it tonight... 

That's about all we have planned so I'm hoping for a fairly low key weekend!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options

I'm hoping we'll go over to Lasalle park and watch the fireworks from canada tomorrow. If I get any closer than that to fireworks i freak out.

Don't really have any plans for during the day on Saturday.. Maybe DH will take Eve to the town fireworks on Saturday night. while Natalie and I hide from them in the house (they are REALLY close to our house..).

Sunday we are doing N's newborn pics and then I'm going to Batavia to meet up with a girl from my other mommy board who will be in town. No plans for evening..

I am not even sure if DH is working MOnday, so that is up in the air!

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options

We don't have anything planned.  Hopefully we'll be swimming all weekend in the pool.

I am making a rainbow cake and smores on a stick with my oldest.  (Pinterest is making me fat, BTW.)

Bianca image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"