Parenting
Options

Sunscreen recs?

DS2 has super sensitive skin. He has a rash all over his left forearm and left thigh. I thought it might have been from the chlorine (we go to the pool 3x's a week) but his pedi suggested it might be from the sunscreen. Does anyone have any sunscreen recs? We use Coppertone and Banana Boat both for kids.
Liam is 5!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Sunscreen recs?

• Options
    My older DD also has super sensitive skin, but as long as I use something free of dyes, etc, she's usually ok.  I have a Coppertone Kids Pure and Simple that is 50 SPF (and the main ingredient is Zinc Oxide) that I like. 
  • Options
    Neutrogena free and pure?
    Kelly- Mom to Katelyn Rose and Ella Ann Formerly MichBride2004 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My DD also had a reaction to Banana Boat sunscreen.  She is ok with the Water Babies stuff or even the Coppertone Kids sunscreen.

I'm not sure what in the Banana Boat products made her have the rash but she definitely had a reaction.  She has somewhat sensitive skin as well.

• Options
    We just started using blue lizard again.  We did use Johnson's baby daily face and body lotion but DS's eczema has been really bad lately so I want to see if the change helps.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My kids have very sensitive skin. We use California Baby and the Johnson and Johnson Daily SPF 40. I have also had good luck with Blue Lizard.
  • Options

Here's a link to the replies I received when I asked a similar question earlier this week :) 

[urlhttps://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/55079989.aspx[/url]

We're trying the blue lizard sensitive and hoping that works... we'll see!

*fingers crossed*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"