Two Under 2

Have to get new carseats!

I've tried every different configuration I could and my 2 Britax Marathons and Graco Snugride will not fit in the back seat of my Chevy Equinox.

Well, techincally they fit, but I can't use the base for the infant seat and when I shut the door it moves the seat because I can't close it without slamming the door a bit.

Looks like we'll be buying some Sunshine Radians because a new car just isn't in the budget. Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Have to get new carseats!

• Bummer. I would start with getting just one and see if it would fit with a Radian, a Britax, and a Snugride.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagextencornfield:

Bummer. I would start with getting just one and see if it would fit with a Radian, a Britax, and a Snugride.

I think we're going to get 2 for now as eventually #3 won't be in the snugride and we'll need it anyway. We'll see. I think we'll be buying them one at a time anyway when we get 20% off coupons from Buy Buy Baby or find one on sale online, that way it's not too much money going out all at once.

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for letting me now. Unfortunately, a smaller infant seat only temporarily solves the problem. I would still need at least one smaller convertible when the time comes for #3.

• imageRaffes484:

Thanks for letting me now. Unfortunately, a smaller infant seat only temporarily solves the problem. I would still need at least one smaller convertible when the time comes for #3.

The combi coccoro is a smaller convertible seat (it only goes to 40 pounds and 40 inches though)  But it was the only seat I could get so I could have three seats across in the minivan.  The seat is very compact, you can fit three of them across in a sedan.  My boys are too big for it, but my DD's will fit in them just fine until they are able to sit in a booster, which will be quite some time!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • imageMammaBear81:
    imageRaffes484:

Thanks for letting me now. Unfortunately, a smaller infant seat only temporarily solves the problem. I would still need at least one smaller convertible when the time comes for #3.

The combi coccoro is a smaller convertible seat (it only goes to 40 pounds and 40 inches though)  But it was the only seat I could get so I could have three seats across in the minivan.  The seat is very compact, you can fit three of them across in a sedan.  My boys are too big for it, but my DD's will fit in them just fine until they are able to sit in a booster, which will be quite some time!

I like the idea of the Combi, if for no other reason than cost, but my DD is already 37-38 inches and 32lbs. I'm not ready for DD to be in a booster. We still have some time to figure it though, luckily.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"