Maryland Babies
Options

FYI:Baby Boosters at the Library

I took Sophee there today for the first time and she loved it--I did too! It is a storytime and interactive play for babies to 2 years old. It was so much fun and Sophee did so well. She was totally engaged and focused on the songs and play. There were mostly 18 mo. and 2 year olds there, but there were 2 babies around Sophee age; one was 4 months and the other was 9 months. So it was great and we both enjoyed. You ladies should check it out for the libraries in your area. I went to a Baltimore County library, but I am sure Howard has something similar.
Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Re: FYI:Baby Boosters at the Library

• Options

Which library did you go to? I took my LO to the Rosedale Baby Boosters a few times and the last couple times I was not impressed at all.  If you went to a different library, we will have to check it out!

DH has been taking her to Mother Goose Baby Steps which is done by the city libraries, she loves it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Harford County has something similar called Babies Love Books. Collin loves it!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The library in Reisterstown. The instructor is great!
    Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    imageidonthavethis:

Which library did you go to? I took my LO to the Rosedale Baby Boosters a few times and the last couple times I was not impressed at all.  If you went to a different library, we will have to check it out!

The White Marsh branch Baby Boosters is usually good.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"