March 2012 Moms
Options

if your edd is 3/1-3/7, come in!!

What is your edd? What day did you get your bfp? Were you testing every day until you got your bfp?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: if your edd is 3/1-3/7, come in!!

• Options

EDD- 3.6.12

on Friday the 24th at 5dp5dt (5 days past a 5 day transfer, IVF lingo)

I started testing the night before just to see what an evap line would look like.  And then I got my BFP the next morning.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Blog
    TTC since 4/09 - Dx PCOS 1/10, HSG: All Clear
    4 Failed Clomid cycles of varying degrees
    Clomid + Bravelle + Trigger + IUI = BFP!!
    Ectopic M/C 9/16/10 ~ Forever in our hearts <3<BR> IVF using Donor Eggs (DE) 6/11
    BCP+Lupron+Estrogen+DE ET+PIO = BFP!!!
    Beta #1: 507 #2: 1561 #3: 4,472 #4: 11,172

BFPBs Sul06, MrsW722 & SnowflakeBride06
    GL to Mari2003 and all of the rest of the 3T Ladies
    :) SAIFW :)
  • Options

This is sort of an odd post, since you are on Feb Board...is this some sort of experiment?

my EDD is 3/1

I got my first very faint line on June 22nd...but I didn't notice the line until several days later when I got a dark line on Sunday.  Sounds weird, because it is.

I had been testing every day up until Thursday, when I gave up and didn't test again unit Sunday when I got my FOR SURE bfp.

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My EDD is 3/3. I got my BFP on 15dpo, and hadn't tested before that day.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options

EDD: 3/4/12

First positive: 9dpo (last Thursday) 2+, 10dpo 3+, 1+ everyday since first +.  I think I will stop testing now.  lol.  

I did test 8dpo & got a BFN.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    A picture is worth a thousand words. I'd bet money your words are ignorant.
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member
    imageMrsHaque1009:

This is sort of an odd post, since you are on Feb Board...is this some sort of experiment?

I was just thinking that this sounded like some kind of project too.  

My EDD is also March 1st.

I got my very believable BFP at 16DPO, though I did get a veeeeeerrrrry faint positive that I wrote off as an evap line on a Dollar Tree test at 14DPO.

And no I didn't test every day.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I think my EDD is 3-2 based on conception date.

I tested at 10 and 12 dpo and got BFN's and a faint + at 14dpo, and a very clear + at 16dpo. 

• Options

My EDD is 3/7

Just got my BFP today Big Smile So excited!!

I tested over the weekend (June 26) and it was a BFN. I waited a few days and took another one and what do you know?? BFP!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrsHaque1009:

I am on the Feb board according to my LMP, however I have long cycles (34 days) and had my first betas checked Tuesday and the nurse said to me "I'm not gonna lie, they are really low." I wrote about it yesterday on PgAL. And I know everyone is different, but since I'm not getting my 2nd betas checked till Tues and won't get the results till Wednesday, I guess I'm trying to make myself feel better and not so crazy.
  • Options
    imageroxygirl1281:
    imageMrsHaque1009:

I am on the Feb board according to my LMP, however I have long cycles (34 days) and had my first betas checked Tuesday and the nurse said to me "I'm not gonna lie, they are really low." I wrote about it yesterday on PgAL. And I know everyone is different, but since I'm not getting my 2nd betas checked till Tues and won't get the results till Wednesday, I guess I'm trying to make myself feel better and not so crazy.

I hope your betas get higher soon :) but doubling is what they should be looking at, hope it improves!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    My Blog
    TTC since 4/09 - Dx PCOS 1/10, HSG: All Clear
    4 Failed Clomid cycles of varying degrees
    Clomid + Bravelle + Trigger + IUI = BFP!!
    Ectopic M/C 9/16/10 ~ Forever in our hearts <3<BR> IVF using Donor Eggs (DE) 6/11
    BCP+Lupron+Estrogen+DE ET+PIO = BFP!!!
    Beta #1: 507 #2: 1561 #3: 4,472 #4: 11,172

BFPBs Sul06, MrsW722 & SnowflakeBride06
    GL to Mari2003 and all of the rest of the 3T Ladies
    :) SAIFW :)
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member

imageroxygirl1281:

If you have a slightly longer than what is considered normal cycle you don't want to go off of your LMP for your EDD. I have long cycles (think 40-60 days) and go off of my ovulation date to figure out about when I would be due.

It could be possible that they are lower because you ovulated later and your next beta will show that they have gone up, though it's kind of confusing to me that they would be checking your betas once a week and not every couple of days to see if they are doubling.

Either way, I hope everything works out for you, but I wouldn't be surprised if you are due in March and not February. 

• Options

3/3/2012

I got my BFP on 14DPO and no I didn't test until that day. I wanted to wait until I was officially late to test.

• Options

My EDD is March 3, 2012.

I tested at 13 dpo and got a very faint bfp. I wasn't testing everyday before that.

History: Dx homozygous MTHRF gene mutation 11/2010 | Dx Mild Hypothyroidism 5/2011 
    Cycle #1 - BFP 1/15/11 ended in cp 1/20/11 | Cycle #6 - BFP 6/24/11 - m/c at 9 weeks 8/1/11 
    Cycle #1 after m/c - BFP 10/2/11 - EDD June 14, 2012 
    Betas at 15 dpo: 331; at 17 dpo: 934 
    Baby E born at 37 weeks on May 23, 2012!
  • Options
    imageroxygirl1281:
    imageMrsHaque1009:

I am due 3/2/12 and got my BFP on 6/24. I was not testing every day.

Just as an FYI, before I got pregnant with DS I had really long cycles. Based on my LMP DS's EDD would have been 2/24 but u/s consistently showed his EDD to be 3/7. Hope that is helpful!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagemishpug:
    imageroxygirl1281:
    imageMrsHaque1009:

I am due 3/2/12 and got my BFP on 6/24. I was not testing every day.

Just as an FYI, before I got pregnant with DS I had really long cycles. Based on my LMP DS's EDD would have been 2/24 but u/s consistently showed his EDD to be 3/7. Hope that is helpful!

That helps more than you know! It freaks me out more that my only symptoms are sore boobs and constant peeing and hunger. I feel just like I did last time and that scares me.
  • Options

EDD: 3/3/2012

Got my BFP on Friday June 24th, at 5:30 am.

I was getting discouraged because I tested 7dpo, 9dpo, and 10dp0 (x2). I was giving up and my husband talked me into waiting a few more days and testing before giving up completely. He leaves for work at 545am and the day we decided to test, was 12dpo so i got up with him and half asleep took a test, planning to go back to sleep after. I set it down, sure it would be negative and did a double take when I saw a faint pink line. Needless to say, I did not make it back to sleep. :)

I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies! I still pinch myself to make sure it's real. :) 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagesalt78:

imageroxygirl1281:

If you have a slightly longer than what is considered normal cycle you don't want to go off of your LMP for your EDD. I have long cycles (think 40-60 days) and go off of my ovulation date to figure out about when I would be due.

It could be possible that they are lower because you ovulated later and your next beta will show that they have gone up, though it's kind of confusing to me that they would be checking your betas once a week and not every couple of days to see if they are doubling.

Either way, I hope everything works out for you, but I wouldn't be surprised if you are due in March and not February. 

I'm really hoping that this is the case too...thx!
  • Options

EDD 3/6/12

I tested Monday, 6/27 which was 13 DPO.  That was the first day I tested and the line appeared fast and very dark, so I think if I tested earlier I would have gotten a positive too.  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My EDD is 3/3 too! what does 15dpo mean?
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    imageHolly929:
    My EDD is 3/3 too! what does 15dpo mean?
    Days past ovulation What date did you get your +?
  • Options
    My EDD is 3/3. I got my BFP June 22nd at 3wks 4days. This was our 5th month of trying and I promised myself I wouldn't test until AF was late. I was sooo tired of seeing negatives. I am thinking I was about 11 DPO, which is when I found out with my daughter. I felt funny and just kept thinking about it so I tested. I was very surprised to see a second line!
  • Options

My EDD is either 3/7 or 3/8 based on my LMP.

Took 2 tests yesterday and got 2 very clear positives. AF was scheduled to arrive yesterday and I wasn't getting my normal symptoms so I decided to test (DH wanted me to as well).

I got my beta done today at 2! I can't wait for the results.

Happy and healthy pregnancy to you all! 

*Baby #2*
    Due January 25, 2015
    Pregnancy Ticker

*George Julius*
    March 6, 2012*
    6lbs 15oz - 19.5"*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

EDD is 3/3 but doubt we'll make it to March, I was induced a week early with DD (her EDD was 2/2 actually, she was born 1/28) due to PIH.

I tested at 12DPO which is very unlike me but usually I start to spot around 10DPO/11DPO and there was nothing. So 12DPO (in the evening) I took a test and it was a really strong positive. Like test line way darker than control line, didn't need a digi to tell me I was pregnant. Betas confirmed.

• Options

EDD: 3/6/2012

BFP: 6/26/2012, 1 day before AF

I'd been temping and my temps were staying nice and high (at least, they seemed high to me, it was hard to tell, I missed my O and FF didn't give me CHs because I didn't temp during vacation). I had phantom symptoms, though I guess if you really are KU they aren't phantom at that point... anyway, tested with FMU and watched the faint + form with amazement. Woke up DH and made him get me a digi. In all, 3 + tests.

• Options

I haven't been to the doctor yet (appt next Thurs) but according to everything online it should be March 6th. 

I got my BFP yesterday (woo!)

I was not testing as I was not expecting it at all.  MH was OOT from CD 12-19.  I tested Weds morning because I had been having some odd cramping for days, which is unusual and we had our first appointment with the RE that afternoon.  I was very surprised to see "Pregnant"!

• Options
    My EDD is 3-1-12. I started testing at 9 dpiui and got my positive on 11piui. I have my first ultrasound next week!
    Me: 33, Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, DOR (AMH .35), DH: 38, Borderline low morph
    5/09- Off BCP, 5/09-9/09- No period, 9/09-9/10- Lots of Tests & accupuncture
    10/10 and 11/10- 2 rounds of Menopur + TI= BFNS
    12/10-IUI #1 Menopur = BFN
    1/11- IUI #2 Menopur = BFP, 2/11 missed mc at 9 weeks, D&C
    5/11- Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum
    6/11- IUI #3 Menopur = BFP, 8/11 missed mc at 11 weeks, D&C
    1/12- Lap and Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum (again) & scar tissue
    2/12- Stint Removal, 3/12 repeat SHG and HSG- showed scar tissue blocking right tube
    4/12- Operative hysteroscopy (again), RE said he can now see right tube (yay!)
    5/12- Stint removal, 6/12 repeat SHG and HSG-both tubes are open!
    8/12- IUI #4 Bravelle = BFN
    9/12-IUI #5 Bravelle = BFN
    1/13- IVF #1, micro-flare protocol, 7R, 6F, 5dt of 2 AA embryos, 1 to freeze = BFP
    Beta #1: 176, Beta #2: 422, EDD 10/8/13- it's TWINS!
    *PAIF/SAIF always welcome*
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD is 3/6. BFP June 26. 8 days past a 5 day transfer. I also tested 9 & 10 days after. All tests had a dark line right away. Beta #2 is tomorrow.

TTC #1 since December 2009
    IVF #1 - 6/2 Start Stims 6/14 ER 6/19 ET (2 embies transferred) BFP 6/27/11! Beta #1 87 Beta #2 197!! 1st U/S 7/19 (5 embies in storage!)
    7/19/11 -- One Beautiful Heart Beat!!
    It's a BOY!!

Jack Austin born at 37w; 2/10/2012

Working on Baby #2; FET scheduled for 1/8/2013!!! Cancelled due to nasty flu sickness :(
    FET 1.0 re-scheduled for 2/26/13! -- BFN
    FET #2 scheduled for May 2013 -- BFN
    Onto IVF #2....scheduled for June 2013, cancelled due to high estrogen levels
    IVF 2.1 re-scheduled for Sept. 2013 ER 9/26. ET 10/1 (2 transferred, 1 in storage). BFP 10/10 beta #1 105, beta #2 255
    Ultrasound 11/1 -- TWINS!!
    Both Girls!! <br>

Harper Grace & Hailey Ryann born at 33w6d; 5/8/2014!

• Options

EDD = 3/6/12

13 DPO

No, just tested on that day. 

• Options
    My EDD is 3/7!!!! i got my bfp 2 days ago June 28th. it was a total shocker! we have been ttc for over a year now and i finally got KU in April then M/C in May. this was still the first cycle since the mc so we were not trying at all! i think we only had sex like twice all month... anyways keeping my fingers crossed that it works this time! congrats to you all!
    TTC since 4/2010 Clomid 3/2011 & 4/2011 BFP 5/2011 Natural MC 5/20/11 BFP 7/3/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 11/9/2012 dx Partial Molar Pregnancy - D&C 12/11/12 HCG 12/10/2012 -96000 HCG 12/19/2012 -888 HCG 12/27/2012 -146 HCG 1/2/2013 -275 HCG 1/9/2013 -788 Dx with gestational trophoblastic disease 1/3/13 Meet with Oncologist for 1/11/2013 Second D&C 1/16 HCG 1/23/2013 - 88 HCG 1/30/2013 - 0 miracle!!!!!
  • Options
    imageroxygirl1281:
    imageMrsHaque1009:

Ever since I got my period back after having DD, my cycles have been about 40 days long. This cycle I O'd on day 27. Going by my LMP, I'd be over 6w now, but I know I'm not. I'd try not to worry. If you know when you ovulated, go by that date instead of your LMP. Good luck! 

S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options
    MattelMattel member
    imageroxygirl1281:
    imageMrsHaque1009:

I have long cycles, too. Normally about 32 days. I got my BFP last night at about 15dpo. I tested often from about CD 30. I did test on the 24th and thought I might have seen something, but wrote it off.

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

• Options
    imagesunnyday016:
    imageroxygirl1281:
    imageMrsHaque1009:

Ever since I got my period back after having DD, my cycles have been about 40 days long. This cycle I O'd on day 27. Going by my LMP, I'd be over 6w now, but I know I'm not. I'd try not to worry. If you know when you ovulated, go by that date instead of your LMP. Good luck! 

Thanks - I usually O on day 26 so I think that's prob when it happened for me this month. Which would put me a whole week behind what my LMP says and would make my first beta right on track. I hate that automatically assume we get our periods every 28 days so we must O between day 10 and 14. When I talked to my doctor after my m/c, she told me to stop using OPKs and just BD between day 10 and 14. But I know I don't O then!
  • Options
    According to my LMP - my EDD is Feb 25th BUT according to when I think I o'ed, my EDD is March 8!!
  • Options

What is your edd?  March 2

What day did you get your bfp?  The evening of 11 dpo, 1 day before expected AF.  It was very faint on a dollar store test, but 'pregnant' still came up on a digital.

Were you testing every day until you got your bfp?  no, it was the first time I tested

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

EDD--March 3rd

Got my BFP on June 24th.  I stopped charting this month after a suggestion from my OB but the last 2 months I O'd on day 17 with a 10 day lp.  I'm guessing I was 10 dpo.

I just tested on a whim expecting a negative since we were not going to try until July.

• Options
    EDD 3/3/12! Praying all goes well!
  • Options
    imageroxygirl1281:
    According to my LMP - my EDD is Feb 25th BUT according to when I think I o'ed, my EDD is March 8!!
    Scratch that....I did the due date/ovulation calculator on americanpregnancy.org and it says March 2nd.
  • Options
    imageroxygirl1281:
    Scratch that....I did the due date/ovulation calculator on americanpregnancy.org and it says March 2nd.
  • Options

EDD March 5th

I began testing at 6dpo and finally got my BFP at 11dpo.  I started testing so early to make sure the pregnancy drugs from my IVF were out so I'd know a positive for a positive.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

EDD is 3/1 according to LMP.

I tested 16 DPO (I think...I dont remember exactly what date I O'ed) on July 3rd at 600am. I only tested that day, 6 days after AF was due. I used a dollar store test and got a very dark line right away.

• Options
    I am due 3/5.  I was testing every day starting on 6dpo.  I got my positive on 11dpo.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"