January 2011 Moms
Options

Show of hands if your January baby have not rolled over yet?

My kid is not destined to roll. He hates his tummy time and he rather wiggle his way to things laying down than rolling over and crawling to it. So sad.

We keep helping his move his legs over his body and hopes that he will roll over all by himself but noooooo... this kid just moves his leg back to where it was. Sigh.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Show of hands if your January baby have not rolled over yet?

• Options
    DD is only rolling from tummy to back.  She will go from back all the way to her side and crane her neck around to look at stuff, but never flips onto her belly.  I'm starting to think she will never roll all the way from back to belly. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    only rolls once in awhile.  Doesn't seem to own it yet.  Dr. isn't concerned because he is really strong.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nicole just looks at us like we are nut cases if we try to get her to roll over. So, no rolling here. She kind of inch-worms when she's on her belly...but she's screaming bloody murder while she's inch-worming. Sigh. We think she may crawl before she rolls.
    Started TTC in 2007
    Dx w/ PCOS 3/08
    IUI 11/09, BFP 11/26/09, Missed m/c 1/4/10, D&C 1/6/10
    "We miss our little 'Ziggy' every day!"
    Dx with mild Hypothyroidism 4/2010
    Surprise BFP 5/28/10, Nicole born on 1/19/2011 via C-Section
  • Options
    He did it a couple of times, then went on strike. Nothing since. Ugh!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    RHitchRHitch member

He just started rolling tummy to back on Sunday.  He has rolled from back to tummy in his sleep (it was a fluke), but other than that, he makes it to his side and then yells for my help.  I am starting to wonder if he will ever roll over from back to tummy.

On a positive note, he just started holding his bottle and he can slide across the floor to get whatever he wants.

• Options
    I was just wondering this the other day! Mine started rolling from tummy to back at 4 months, but they hate being on their tummies so they don't really get to do it very often... they've rolled from back to tummy maybe once or twice, but like PP said, they love getting up onto their sides and craning their necks to look around, but they will not go all the way to their tummies even though they probably can! I'm going to start putting them on their stomachs more often, even if they get mad, so they can start practicing for crawling!
  • Options
    So Cooper has been doing a few times for the last couple days but he still struggles.
  • Options
    Mine hated tummy time and would only roll off the tummy for a looooong time, but all of a sudden in the last 2 weeks she is a rolling machine. Literally while my back was turned she started rolling onto her stomach and pushing up, and now EVERY time my back is turned she seems to do it :) She still doesn't tolerate a lot of time on her tummy, so she'll get herself there and then get mad, but that hasn't stopped her from doing it every time she is on the ground.
    EPing resource blog: http://pumpingmoms.blogspot.com We want you to contribute your story!
  • Options
    DD only rolls from back to tummy. she doesn't much like being on her tummy tho :/ Hopefully she learns how to roll back soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"