October 2011 Moms
Options

Um woah

When did some of us get down to double not triple digits?! Below 100 days seems too quick! Ack!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Um woah

• Options
    Ima lose my mind the day that happens. I had a mini freakout this am with less than 120days.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Slings at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    I know! I'm kinda in denial...just found out I am having a c section about a week before my due date, and I'm not changing my ticker because I am a little weirded out by the less than 100 days thing!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I email my mom every morning with 118 days, 117 days.. she is like stop counting!

But when it gets to double digits I may panic ....(I feel like I have nothing ready for him)

Till Baby E Money Comes! BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I haven't gotten there yet, obviously, but I feel so behind, being due towards the end of the month!  I keep thinking about being due in less than 4 months, and while on one hand that seems soooooo far away, on the other hand it's definitely cause for some anxiety :)  I know MH is feeling like it's too far though, because yesterday he said to me, "I'm just ready to be a dad already."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I dont know, I'm ready to skip to about 40 days left and my shower---and then fast forward to their DD. I feel like we've known forever (we found out at the end of January pretty much as soon as you could that we were pregnant so this feels like the longest wait ever.

I also could stand to fast forward several weeks, because each time I hit a new week I just say a little thank you prayer that they didn't come this week--want to get as close to 40 as we can.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be down to double digits next week and I can't believe it. 
    Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"