Two Under 2
Options

3 (or 4???) under 3...in need of major e-hugs...

So this morning BFP!  DS is a very active 2.  DD is a very clingy 9 months.  I feel like it's twins.  Don't know why but I just "sense" it.  My husband think so too.  (Either we're just freaks or we're on to something.  I guess we'll know soon enough)

Those of you who've been there with 3 or 4 under 3 tell me: am I going to survive?  I barely made it through the first 6 months of DD's life because of her insane colic.  I had PPD and at times felt like I wanted to die.  It was the most horrible time in my life.  Please God let my 3rd (or 3rd and 4th) be an easy baby. 

I guess I'll be getting that minivan I've been dreaming of...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3 (or 4???) under 3...in need of major e-hugs...

• Options

I had three WAY under three! My oldest was 2 years 5 months when DD was born. It is manageable and you can do it!

To me the hardest was going from one to two, but who knows! I can not picture my lide any other way!  The clingy stage will be over when number three arrives. 

As for the twin thing, who knows? I have had a lot of friends who thought that they were having more than one, and ended up to have ONE happy healthy baby!

Good luck to you! 

• Options

Well, on the plus side you are getting a super awesome (and cool) mini-van.  May I suggest the Dodge Grand Caravan?   Make sure to get automatic sliding doors and end gate.  Also climate control.   Oh, and stow 'n go is great.    

I don't have 3U3.   I wish you luck!   You will survive!      

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemonkeyqueen:

Well, on the plus side you are getting a super awesome (and cool) mini-van.  May I suggest the Dodge Grand Caravan?   

LOVE! 

• Options

I'm only going on 2, but I'm sure 3 will be a blessing.  Don't worry about twins, unless you have a family history, its pretty rare.  I know tons of people who had a colicy difficult first baby, and their 2nd baby was super easy.  Also your children have 9 months to change between now and the then.

I have the Toyota Sienna and love it!  Agree with pp, power sliding doors are a must!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I found out I was pregnant with my third when my second was 9 months old also (oldest was 3).  I was scared to death..I did not want 2 under 2.  (my first two are 2 1/2 years apart).  The first few months were difficult, I do not do well without sleep.  The third was the easiest adjustment for me, the older two entertained themselves while I took care of the baby.  She's 7 months now and the easiest, happiest baby.  You'll be fine. 

OH!  My husband was convinced we were having twins with every pregnancy.  We did not ;)

• Options
    imageKslCpa:

I found out I was pregnant with my third when my second was 9 months old also (oldest was 3).  I was scared to death..I did not want 2 under 2.  (my first two are 2 1/2 years apart).  The first few months were difficult, I do not do well without sleep.  The third was the easiest adjustment for me, the older two entertained themselves while I took care of the baby.  She's 7 months now and the easiest, happiest baby.  You'll be fine. 

OH!  My husband was convinced we were having twins with every pregnancy.  We did not ;)

Whew!  Thanks :)  I will keep everyone posted when I found out what's going on in there!

• Options
    imageKslCpa:

Whew!  Thanks :)  I will keep everyone posted when I find out what's going on in there!

• Options
    imagemonkeyqueen:

Well, on the plus side you are getting a super awesome (and cool) mini-van.  May I suggest the Dodge Grand Caravan?   Make sure to get automatic sliding doors and end gate.  Also climate control.   Oh, and stow 'n go is great.    

I don't have 3U3.   I wish you luck!   You will survive!      

About the mini van, but i had three under three, and now have five, five and under..... It's totally doable! GL and a H&H 9 months to you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"