Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Where to buy baby jogger city select?

Does any store or site sell them for less than $499, or take coupons? Thank you, thank you!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Where to buy baby jogger city select?

• Options
    Baby Jogger is excluded on pretty much every coupon out there.  Sometimes you can use one at diapers.com but it is random.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Buy Buy Baby sells them and I asked about the coupons. They will take BRU coupons and bed bath and beyond 20% off coupons for the Baby Jogger.
    Me 32 DH 38 Married October 2008- TTC Right Away! Dx - High FSH, MFI 3 IUI's in 09-10 all BFN July 2010 IVF #1- four eggs retrieved 2 mature only made it to 4 cells-none to transfer. March 30th- starting meds for IVF #2 April 10th- retrieval of 10 eggs/7mature April 15th- 5dt of 2 blasts April 25th- 10dp5dt Beta #1- 662 April 27th- 12dp5dt Beta #2- 1576 2 Girls! Due January 1, 2012. BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageamh1979:
    Buy Buy Baby sells them and I asked about the coupons. They will take BRU coupons and bed bath and beyond 20% off coupons for the Baby Jogger.
     Nope.  Baby Jogger is excluded on BRU and BBB coupons.  They won't.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options

As LittleApple said - they're pretty much excluded from just about every coupon out there. The company has done a thorough job of making sure you pay full retail price for their products.

My best advice would be to try and get a floor model for a discounted price, or wait for last year's models to go on sale.

We purchased our City Elite from Amazon but it was the same price as BBB, they just never had any in stock and so we ordered online.

* PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have a local store that has a once a month 20% off coupon for in-store purchases only and the only exclusion is furniture.  I plan to buy the City Select there for that very reason although it is a 7 to 10 week wait.  Not sure where you are, but it's called Great Beginnings and is in Gaithersburg, MD.  You can't use the coupon for internet purchases though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageLittleApple:
    imageamh1979:

If you have a BBB around you I would try it. I was in the store last week and asked and the sales woman said that the bed, bath and beyond coupons could be used on absolutely everything except furniture and I specifically asked if there were any other exclusions and she said no. Maybe I should've bought it then in case she didn't know what she was talking about and I go back and they won't let me Sad

Me 32 DH 38 Married October 2008- TTC Right Away! Dx - High FSH, MFI 3 IUI's in 09-10 all BFN July 2010 IVF #1- four eggs retrieved 2 mature only made it to 4 cells-none to transfer. March 30th- starting meds for IVF #2 April 10th- retrieval of 10 eggs/7mature April 15th- 5dt of 2 blasts April 25th- 10dp5dt Beta #1- 662 April 27th- 12dp5dt Beta #2- 1576 2 Girls! Due January 1, 2012. BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Albeebaby.com sometimes sells them at a discount but this is the only place I've seen.

TTC since August 2008 4 cycles Femara = BFN Dx PCOS February 2010, 1000 mg Metformin XR IUI #1: Dexamethasone + Femara + Ovidrel + Progesterone = BFN IUI #2: Dexamethasone + Femara + Ovidrel + Progesterone = BFP! Our son arrived January 17, 2011!
  • Options
    imageamh1979:

imageLittleApple:
    imageamh1979:

If you have a BBB around you I would try it. I was in the store last week and asked and the sales woman said that the bed, bath and beyond coupons could be used on absolutely everything except furniture and I specifically asked if there were any other exclusions and she said no. Maybe I should've bought it then in case she didn't know what she was talking about and I go back and they won't let me Sad

I went to the Buy Buy baby by me and was looking at the City Select. the guy who worked there specifically said the coupons were not good for that particular stroller.

• Options
    imageHBear19:
    imageamh1979:

imageLittleApple:
    imageamh1979:

I went to the Buy Buy baby by me and was looking at the City Select. the guy who worked there specifically said the coupons were not good for that particular stroller.

If you look at a Bed Bath & Beyond coupon it specifically says Baby Jogger as an exclusion on their coupons (along with many other brands i.e. BOB, britax, bumbleride, Bugaboo, dyson, etc.) just like the Buy Buy Baby coupons because they are sister stores. I'm surprised the saleswoman told you that there were no exclusions, because there's a pretty hefty paragraph on all of their coupons listing them. 

ETA: I know they're small here, but if you right click on these images and select "View Image" they will appear larger and you can see that Baby Jogger is one of the listed brand exclusions.

* PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I ordered my city mini double from allmodernbaby.com and used the 10% off coupon code: modernbaby. It is the only place that I found that did not exclude baby jogger from its coupon codes.  I don't know if the coupon code is still valid, but it might be worth a try.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

eBay. Seriously. I bought mine brand new sealed in box for $300+$20 shipping. You have to be patient, but it's totally worth it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    For the money you'd save - it isn't worth it in my opinion to search high and low, trek to different stores and generally be turned down everywhere. Baby Jogger strictly controls their pricing so stores aren't allowed to discount them and the stores that do are breaking rules. Buying it from a non authorized retailer only voids the warranty and if something goes wrong, was it worth it to not be able to get it fixed or replaced? The only thing I'd suggest is to search for an old model. Though they were replaced early this year so they're probably sold out everywhere.
  • Options
    vigurlvigurl member
    Albeebaby.com has 20% off coupons all the time.  They say it cannot be used on Baby jogger but I have purchased and received my city select and several accessories utilizing the 20% off coupon that says it's not valid on Baby Jogger merchandise.  
  • Options
    even though the coupon said baby jogger was excluded... I still used my BRU registry completion coupon code to order the city select online. and it worked. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"