Babies on the Brain

What would you charge?

A friend of the family wants me to house/dog sit for her next month. It will be for a week. I will be bringing one of my dogs and have use of the pool. I will have to keep an eye on the goats and a few chickens as well. She has two big dogs I will be responsible for.

I have no clue what to charge. So how much would you charge or how much would you pay?

Re: What would you charge?

• Depends on how much actual work is involved.  If it's less than say, 10 hours for the whole week, I'd say $50.  If you have to walk the dogs 3 times a day and milk the goats and collect chicken eggs, I'd say $100.
    I post .gifs. It's what I do.
  • I will be staying there all week. I will play with the dogs and work on their training with them. I will probably clean the house up a little too. All I have to do for the goats and chickens is make sure they don't die and feed them. I will eat at my parent's house. I was thinking around $100-150. I will probably just go with $100.

I am disappointed in the lack of .gif. You are slipping GP.

ETA: Fred she will not take free for an answer. I would do it since she has cable and a pool but she refuses to not pay me.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagefredalina:

Here's a "walking dog" gif.  And no, i'm not her.

That is effing creepy.

I post .gifs. It's what I do.
  • imageGiffyPop:
    imagefredalina:

Here's a "walking dog" gif.  And no, i'm not her.

That is effing creepy.

I appreciate the effort but I might have nightmares about that tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"