Secondary IF
Options

A former member....

Hi ladies....I am currently expecting so I hope I do not offend anybody by posting.  I just wanted to share my blog boosboys.blogspot.com.  I wrote about my infertility journey and I always appreciated when other's shared so I thought some people might like mine.  I pray for those that are struggling and I know my battle wasn't half as hard as some people here.  I hope you all get your good news soon!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: A former member....

• Options
    Congratulations! I have wondered what happened to you. You never updated your chart and disappeared off of TTGP. I look forward to catching up on your blog!
    My Little
  • Options
    Oh thanks for wondering about me....I was always better at lurking than posting but oddly was most comfortable on this board.  Hope this is the cycle for you!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

For a lurker, I remember you! I guess it helps that I stalk your chart bi-weekly for the TFAS Check-In on TTGP...but I lurk a lot on 3T and saw some of your posts there and then you disappeared and never updated your chart.

Congrats again and thanks!

My Little
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"