Pregnant after 35
Options

I think this baby is anorexic!

This baby is going to drive me crazy.  I normally am the type of person who eats 6 small meals a day and snacks all day long.  With my first pregnancy I gained a ton the first tri because I was always hungry.  This time is just the opposite.  I don't feel sick I just never want to eat and nothing ever sounds good.  I realize this might be a good thing for my preganancy weight gain but it is driving me nuts and goes against everything I believe in lol!! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think this baby is anorexic!

• Options
    I was the same way with this LO. First tri...I had TONS of cravings, but nothing ever tasted right (or good) and wound up eating toast or something boring. I didn't gain much the first 11 weeks. I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure once you roll into second tri, you'll find your appetite (and more regular eating pattern) slowly coming back into play.
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Options
    I literally had no appetitie in the beginning with DS #3. I didn't even want to look at food much less eat it. At around 31 weeks, it finally started coming back.......be careful what you wish for!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so jealous of you. lol  I'm hungry ALL the time!!  I'm trying to eat as healthy as possible since I'm eating all day long.  It's crazy.
  • Options
    It's the same for me, for both pregnancies. Just not very hungry. I end up gaining minimal weight (12 lbs with Sarah and so far 4 lbs with this baby) but luckily Sarah was 6 lb 11 oz and 21 in, so not exactly small. It also makes your pregnancy a lot easier...carrying all that extra weight around is hard on your body.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"