2nd Trimester
Options

Swimsuit

So I am going to the lake this weekend and I only have a 2 piece swimsuit...I am 16 weeks on my second child so I have popped out but I dont know if it is where ppl would really KNOW that I am pregnant.  When did you stop wearing a 2 piece swimsuit while pregnant?  I dont want to look trashy but it is going to be hot this weekend!!

Re: Swimsuit

• Options
    QmommyQmommy member
    Wear the 2 piece and don't care what others think.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageQmommy:
    Wear the 2 piece and don't care what others think.

This!

Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Who says you have to stop wearing a 2-piece?  If you got it, flaunt it honey!
  • Options
    If you think you can pull it off go for it...I thought I could pull it off, then I tried it on and felt obscene (and I'm not an overly modest person.)  Maybe if the bikini I tried on covered more of the girls it wouldn't have been so bad.
  • Options
    I haven't worn a 2 piece since I found out I was pregnant, but each person's body is different! I got a super cute rouched tankini that has plenty of room to grow and is very flattering. But honestly, to each their own!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageiluvmylab:
    Who says you have to stop wearing a 2-piece?  If you got it, flaunt it honey!

Exactly!!! We're going to the lake all weekend too and all I own are bikini's so i'll wear them, and if I feel uncomfortable i'll wear a coverup.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had to go and get a new suit this pregnancy. The one I wore with DS just simply didn't cover the girls. I found a super cute one piece at Old Navy in black that had the sides that could fit the bump for the rest of the summer. It was only $14. Check there if necessary!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I wore my two piece at 24 weeks and plan to wear it in three weeks again, big pregnant belly covered with heparin injection bruises and all...and it was sooo comfortable. As a bonus, the girls look awesome in the top, which is all people see when you're in the water anyway ;)

The maternity tankini's and one-pieces I tried on made me want to cry, so I decided to save my money and wear what was comfortable.

BFP #1 05/11/10 Natural m/c 05/17/10 BFP #2 12/07/10 Natural m/c 12/12/10 BFP #3 01/21/11 Taking Prometrium, Baby Aspirin, and two injections of heparin a day Lightning Bug was born a healthy and happy 7lbs 14oz on 9/20/211
  • Options
    I bought a target maternity tankini too, but I tried on one of my regular bikinis when I got home to compare and discovered that I LOVE MY GIANT BABY BUMP! :D I think the bikini looked SO much cuter. Of course, I've always been quite busty so my tops are already those that flatter a full chest. Choose something you feel comfortable in because the most important part of looking good is OWNING that look. Wear it like it looks fabulous and 90% of people will agree that it is. ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Why does there have to be a point of "no more 2 pieces"??  Please, wear the two piece if you are comfortable! 

We really need to start a trend of showing the world what real women look like (pregnant and not), not the airbrushed SI cover women that apparently are the only ones that look good in bikinis...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am still wearing a 2 piece, i opted out of the bikini bottom and bought a cute shorts bottom for it. If you don't cover the belly make sure you use a high spf at least 20 min before going outside. For whatever reason us pregos burn bad!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"