2nd Trimester
Options

Chafing Relief...thought I'd share!

Ok, so I hate it, but my legs rub together a bit when I walk, especially in the summer.  I love wearing sundresses, but hate the red prickly rash I get once I start to get sticky/sweaty.  I just found this stuff from "Monistat" (yes the yeast infection people), but its not for yeast infection.  It's a Chafing gel made specifically for this purpose!  It is clear, scent free, and goes on very silky, but dries to a clear powder.  It prevents chafing rash!  I do not have overly large boobs, but it says it can be used in bikini area, legs, under breasts, pretty much anywhere you get rubbing/rash!  LOVE IT!  Just thought I'd share!
Love is a gift, not to be denied. IAmPregnant Ticker image Visit The Nest!

Re: Chafing Relief...thought I'd share!

• Options
    good to know. I have started wearing biker shorts under dresses/skirts.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That stuff works great and FYI you can also use it as makeup primer-google it lots of people use it for this!  It is basically the same thing as the Smashbox primer.  I have used it before as a primer and it worked great.
    Diagnosis: DOR and MFI-low everything IVF #1 = triplets! 2 girls and a boy! Born Sept 29, 2011 at 32w6d due to Pre-e and HELLP syndrome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just use deodorant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh thank you so much! I have been getting a rash for about a month and could not find anything to help.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
  • Options

imagejnealet:
    I just use deodorant.

never thought about using deodorant.  do you use the clear gel so you don't get residue?  I know deodorant works to prevent blisters from shoes also! 

Love is a gift, not to be denied. IAmPregnant Ticker image Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    Body glide is my go to it's what runners use and it's amazing! I haven't chaffed once since I started using it.  It's 10 bucks at Dicks sporting goods!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My husband has been using this since it first came out a few years ago and SWEARS by it.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I have been using that stuff for years, and it is the best thing I have ever found!  I love it.  If I'm outside in the heat for 8 or more hours, sometimes I'll kick it up a notch with biker shorts as well.  I did that at Coachella this year.  Good find!!

pregnancy Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Baby Powder is the best for this.  I only use the pure cornstarch kind.  and you sometimes need to reapply during day.  but seriously it works awesome.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"