May 2011 Moms
Options

I stole CD's from Target

er...cloth diapers, and it only felt like stealing! 

Make sure you ladies find where your Target puts out its baby internet returns! Ours has a table in the clothing section where they keep them. There are always carriers there, but today I found a 2 pack of Fuzzibuns, size small, $35 retail marked at $9. WOO! They had a twin My Brest Friend a few weeks ago marked down to $39 from $80. It is always my first stop now!   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I stole CD's from Target

• Options
    Big Smile Wow-that is awesome!!  I always check the internet returns but haven't found anything that great yet.  They did have an AngelCare video monitor for $85 and I *almost* bought that but realized I didn't need 2 monitors so I stopped myself.
  • Options
    I have not seen an internet return area at my target. I am going to have to ask about that now!
    Photobucket PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was just in Target, but have no idea where the internet returns section is.  I need to find it!
    imageimage

• Options

imagerobbie3982:
    I was just in Target, but have no idea where the internet returns section is.  I need to find it!

There isn't an internet return section at my Target.  Just internet returns in the Clearance section of their respective departments.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"