Washington Babies

Nbr: paper bus and trail maps?

I would like a big paper foldup map of the bus routes in downtown Seattle. And I'd also like a trail map for cougar mountain trails. Do paper maps still exist? If so where does one get them???

Re: Nbr: paper bus and trail maps?

• you can get bus maps a lot of places, the transit tunnel has them.  My buidling has some but I don't know that is has all the buses on it.  Do you want me to bring you what I can get?

You can buy cougar mountain tral maps at REI.  There are also lots of maps on line, you could print out.  Or buy a book. 

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • In grad school I know I had one big map that was like an overview of the downtown routes. I don't want/ need the individual route ones.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• you can get some great seattle maps with illustrations at the visitor center at the seattle center

Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• imagecinema_goddess:

YES!!  Thank you!   ANd it's PDF-able so I don't even have to get off the couch.  YAY!  How did I not find that before??? 

• argh it's too big to print the whole thing.  Has anyone seen this one in real life??
  • That's the only one I've seen that's all of downtown and all the routes the go through downtown.  Are you looking for a specific route? 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• No.  I'm doing this Urban Race thing next weekend with some friends and I just thought having that would be really helpful. I know we can search on our phones for routes, but sometimes seeing the whole map like that is easier.  
  • There is an amazing map store downtown that, if they don't have it, would know where/how to get the maps you're looking for.  Sounds like fun - good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    argh it's too big to print the whole thing.  Has anyone seen this one in real life??

I'm pretty sure FedEx/Kinkos has the capability to print big pdf's like that.  It's worth a call!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"