Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Toys for 3 year old boys

What are your boys into these days?  I have a few checks from family members for my sons birthday and am researching what to get him.  TIA!!

Re: Toys for 3 year old boys

• Options
    My son loves anything with Thomas the Train, Lightning Mcqueen, Toy Story and match box cars.   He also loves his balls (i.e. basket ball, soccor ball, and football).
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I want to get DS1 for his b-day a little bike w/training wheels.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Baseball and bat, soccer ball, bike, anything Cars related, kite, swim goggles and diving sticks, puzzles, games like crazy 8s or memory
  • Options
    Vehicles of any sort, board games like Memory or Candyland, floor puzzles, balls
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Griffin is 4 now- but in the past year or so he has been into anything super hero... anything toy Story or Shrek... he is NOT into Cars (the movie) which i'm glad b/c i am not a huge fan of it either.

he likes hotwheels... has a castle/knight toy he loves... loves dress up clothes (superheros, Woody, knight, etc)... love his doctor kit... pretend foods... even has a cabbage patch kid he likes a lot... he's well rounded  :)

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Options
    PheWmsPheWms member
    My son loves anything transportation, especially Thomas the Train.  He also loves boats, airplanes, and buses.  Not really into cars but he will occassionally play with them.  He is also into puzzles and musical instruments
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"