Georgia Babies
Options

My DH lost his job

A lot of you have already responded on FB already to my message.  On Monday my DH returned from his staycation and was let go as well as 9 other people.  His office is small and it was a 25% cut.  We are hearing now that the NYC office and others out of the country got hit as well. 

The emotions that we both have gone through the past couple days are incredible.  Lots of panic attacks/freak outs for me.   My DH is being so strong and has a ton of faith.  He is so incredible at what he does and I know that he will find something soon (pray and hope). 

If you know someone in the creative industry please look at my FB page and pass along his resume.  Some of you have already done that and we are so grateful and blessed.  

Please pray for us during this difficult time.  I have faith in God that he is answering our prayers from the past 6 months and He will provide for us.

Re: My DH lost his job

• Options
    I'm so sorry, Kim! Prayers that your husband finds something quickly!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sending prayers your way.  We are all too familiar with the stress and emotions of losing a job.  I hope he finds something fantastic very soon!
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Big hugs, honey.  We love you!
  • Options
    myrallmyrall member
    Big hugs, Kim. I saw his stellar resume and I've been wracking my brain for points of contact for him. I'll keep looking! Fingers crossed y'all find something quickly!
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am sorry for his job loss :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry Kim. I hope Brad finds a great new opportunity soon. Hang in there everything will work out. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this.  I sent you a message through FB just now with a link to something at Turner.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry Kim. I hope he finds something soon. Stay strong!
  • Options

Ugh.  Big hugs.

I just sent his resume to my friend who owns a digital company.  I don't know if they are hiring or not.  

I know a lot of people over at Moxie....has he tried there?  I know they are always busy with Verizon.

• Options
    Sending thoughts & prayers!
  • Options
    So sorry.  Prayers to your family.  Hoping your dh finds a terrific opportunity soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thinking of you guys!  I know how you feel. Hope something turns up soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    KerrinKerrin member
    Thinking of you and your DH.  Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise that you won't be able to see until the journey has ended.  Big hugs. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  I can only imagine how stressful this is for you.  Prayers that he'll be able to find a job quickly. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry. Thinking of you guys and praying something comes up soon!
  • Options
    I am so sorry, as someone else said we know all too well the feelings you are going through, and I hope your dh finds something soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry! I hope that he finds a fantasic job soon
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! I just sent you a link to the company I'm at now. The Atlanta office is part of the creative business unit.
  • Options
    Oh I am sorry!  How stressful.  If you don't mind, PM me and let me know a little more about what he was doing and I'll see if I can network through my contacts.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry Kim.  I hope that he finds something fast.  I will keep my ears open and pray for a job for him.
  • Options
    So sorry your husband lost his job. It is a very stressful time but you are right to keep the faith! It will work out!
  • Options

I'm sorry.

My husband is a creative too - perhaps he can network with him.  DH is freelance and lately he has turned down some work - depending on what your DH does, perhaps DH can refer him some projects?

My personal email is jandayatl at yahoo dot com.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this, I know the feeling. Hope he finds something soon.
    Photobucket babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"