Georgia Babies
Options

coping, do you suggest opk's??

curious if y'all have found success with ovulation predictor kits? what brand?

i'm clinging to God's timing and trusting it is more perfect than my own.

Re: coping, do you suggest opk's??

• Options
    god's timing worked better for me than opk's.  good luck, hang in there!
  • Options
    I didn't use opks.  I temped and charted though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    amyb05amyb05 member
    I used the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor. It worked perfect twice! I tried opk, but they obviously werent as accurate for me.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    amyb05amyb05 member
    Also, have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility? You dont need to read cover to cover, but a great resource for learning about signs, symptoms etc
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageamyb05:
    Also, have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility? You dont need to read cover to cover, but a great resource for learning about signs, symptoms etc

This too! 

• Options
    KerrinKerrin member
    imageElaine&Matt:

imageamyb05:

This too! 

Ditto this.  I didn't use anything, but knew what to look for thanks to reading parts of this.

• Options

thanks y'all! great advice!

God so gloriously blessed us with two boys and he honestly gave them to us because we weren't preventing, but not trying either and did not time anything.

now we are ready for #3 and are having a difficult time now that we are 'trying' to make it happen. i am so thankful i did not endure this kind of emotional roller coaster before because it is daunting. 

it's funny though, because God really does listen. When we started talking last christmas about when we wanted to have baby #3, i asked God to give me the opportunity to 'yearn' for a baby and for my hubby and i to jump for joy at a positive test result and give thanks!! ....reason being with #1 and #2, our initial reaction was suprise and how did that happen and really??, followed by complete joy of course.    I guess I am getting what I asked for. 

God is teaching me so many things through this process and I am grateful to have his grace, knowing that I will have the happy ending with the reaction I hope for, as long as I trust his timing.

Thanks, again girls.

Wish i had the time to G2G with this board more. Y'all all seem so close, already! 

• Options

I am very sorry for the heartache you're going through right now as I know it all too well.  I personally didn't have luck with opk's, but could find a trend with charting and temping.  Definitely read the book or sign up with fertilityfriend.com for additional information.  It was helpful for me in the beginning until we ultimately went to a fertility clinic.

I will say that I am so thankful for the long journey I had to take to get pregnant.  It taught me so much about myself and really strengthened my already amazing marriage.  There is always a reason for the paths in life.  Just try and maintain perspective when the times get tough.  And best wishes for a BFP!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

ptree bride- i feel like i remember your screen name from when i was on the knot doing wedding planning!!

thank you for the encouragement! 

• Options
    Yep! I was on the knot planning by wedding back in the day.  But your memory is much stronger than mine because I barely remember even planning my wedding!  Best wishes again!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

They worked for us.... first time! 

I also recommend Taking Charge of Your Fertility and temp charting, so you know what your body is doing.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, and I think the brand we used was first response. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"