Single Parents
Options

Just Curious...

Okay so here is my question, I thought I posted it but maybe not (iphone might have messed up) Anyways to sum it up, I was just curious ... this is mine and DH first baby and it has managed to point out our new found differences. We both used to party/drink alot alot and I don't and don't really care to anymore, whereas DH still wants to and does. Its making me feel less compatible lately :( Did this happen to anyone else... I wouldn't say that H ruined our marriage, but maybe DH's lack of ability to grow up is seriously making me reconsider if my life might be better as a SP?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Just Curious...

• Options
    Yes, I realized after #1 that really all we did socially was happy hours.  While after #2 arrived he did cut back.  We have lost a lot of us time as we have so little in common interest wise.  
  • Options

When you have a baby, your life changes.  Your priorities change, your mentality changes, literally everything.  Some people fail to adapt and their selfishness and true colors become crystal clear.

On the flip side, having a LO changes the entire dynamic and can be a difficult time even for a rock strong marriage.  Sounds like time will provide you with clarity and direction.

imageimage. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"