Philadelphia Babies

Breastfeeding Mamas-The Big Latch On Event

Anyone who is breastfeeding and interested in attending, there is an event on Saturday, August 6 at Liberty Lands Park in Northern Liberties. It's part of The Big Latch On, during World Breastfeeding Week to raise awareness of breastfeeding and public nursing.

https://www.biglatchon.org/index.html

On Saturday August 6th 2011 at 10:30am local time in locations across the USA, nursing mothers will gather to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week and try to break the record for the most women breastfeeding simultaneously!

RSVP to "The Big Latch On-Philly's Big Latch on Picnic! on Facebook & spread the word!

Re: Breastfeeding Mamas-The Big Latch On Event

• man i wish my little guy would nurse on the go. He seriously is so distracted and won't nurse anywhere besides a dark quiet room. I am ALL for this event! Way to go mamas!  I will be there is spirit ~ lol nursing in my quiet dark room.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Drats!  I will be in NYC but I love the idea!!  I nurse in public all the time, last weekend in Penn Treaty Park, but I was a one woman event LOL.  Mama power!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • OK, I'm getting really excited about this now that's it's next weekend! We have a bunch of great food and giveaways.

RSVP on Facebook or email: biglatchonphilly@hotmail.c?om

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"