Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

D&C #2 Scheduled.

I would like that thank everyone for joining me in the ::clear uterus and tube dance::  It was fun, but unfortunately, it didn't work.  I will be going in for another d and c to remove the retained products tomorrow.  The ectopic is also still there, depending on my blood work results tomorrow (beta) I may also need to have a laparoscopy.

I am proud of myself for not shedding a tear today.  I have come close - lump in throat, shaky voice, but no actual tears.

ETA:  Spelling - apparently I can't type uterus without adding a couple extra letters.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: D&C #2 Scheduled.

• Options
    Huge hugs. I am so sorry you have to go thru that again. I hope that a laparascopy isn't needed. T&P for you!!!
    "Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast
  • Options
    I am so sorry, I had to have two as well. My last one was last Wednesday, I was not nervous about the procedure just sort of numb. The recovery this time around has been easier, with less bleeding etc.I sincerely hope and pray that everything goes as expected and you can finally move forward. (((HUGS))) 
    Married my best friend 6/28/08
    DD born 4/3/10 BFP 4/9/11 missed mc @10w4d- forever loved
    BFP 8/21/11 EDD 4/29/12
    imageimageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Best of luck to you...thoughts will be with you...no fun having to go through it twice. So sorry.
    Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
  • Options

Girl, cry it out, it is good therapy.  So is screaming and beating the floor, nevermind why I know that.

I am so sorry for all that you are going through.  Hopefully this will be resolved soon and you can really begin the healing process.

Hugs to you,
    Jenn

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Options
    so sorry the dance didn't work for you. Here's to wishing you a speedy physical recovery after the surgery, so you can also move on emotionally. And cry if you have to, girl! Sometimes it just feels so much better.

Another blogger! My Life in Transition.

Married 05.27.07
    BFP#1 - 07.07.09 | EDD 03.14.10 | Truman Anthony born @38w 03.01.10
    BFP#2 - 03.24.11 | EDD 11.29.11 | missed MC found @9w 04.26.11 | D&C @16w 06.13.11
    BFP#3 - 09.17.11 | EDD 05.29.12 | It's a girl!!!
    My BFP Chart
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **my labor buddy is Sweepie412**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"