Houston Babies
Options

Kitchen Incubator?

Has anyone used this service or been here? Any recs? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kitchen Incubator?

• Options
    What is it?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Options

I haven't, but I do follow them on facebook. If you have a food product you'd like to produce for sale (especially if it's not one of the non-hazardous food items that will be legal to sell from home after September 1st), it would be a great place to try out. 

https://www.kitchenincubator.com/ 

Are you wanting to use their kitchen? They will also have a cafe, but I don't think it is open yet.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I follow them as well on facebook. I do have something I would like to produce for sale but I'm not sure if it falls under the "and other items that are prepared by baking the item in an oven" catagory. Because technically it is baked in an oven.

I was also thinking about hosting a fun girls night in one of their kitchens but I can not get ahold of anyone on the phone.

Thanks!!

• Options
    imagenchschic05:

I follow them as well on facebook. I do have something I would like to produce for sale but I'm not sure if it falls under the "and other items that are prepared by baking the item in an oven" catagory. Because technically it is baked in an oven.

I was also thinking about hosting a fun girls night in one of their kitchens but I can not get ahold of anyone on the phone.

Thanks!!

What is it (if you can say?) Is it something that has to be refrigerated after baking? Have you registered on their website? If so you can get into the calendar and see what is available.

• Options

I just pm'd you!

• Options
    back atcha!
  • Options
    I've been there for an event. It's an OK space. It's in a tricky area and kind of hard to find....and the owner was a little flaky, but overall it's a neat concept.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"