Houston Babies

Security Checkpoint ?

I've read on posts here that we are allowed to bring breast milk through security but did security let you take the coldpack through as well? I've seen the TSA agents confiscate cold packs in the past from a man trying to pass through.

Thanks!

Re: Security Checkpoint ?

• I was worried about this as well and had no problem with or without the kid(multiple times)
  • Winner! Thanks. Did you go through Hobby airport?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageavacura15:
    Winner! Thanks. Did you go through Hobby airport?

Yup, Hobby, Love and Austin's.

• The only place I had trouble with the cold pack was Jackson, MS.  They wanted it to be frozen solid Huh? 
  • we have flown a lot with and without dd and they have always let me go through with milk, icepacks (frozen) and water for dd.  one of my packs had half-thawed when i was on my way home once bc out hotel only had a fridge, not a freezer, but they ended up letting me take it, though there was a discussion.  just put it all in a tray together and let them know it's there.  every airport is different in what they do to it, so no way to really know.  some do nothing; some remove every since item and wipe it with a tester thingy; some glance at it, but nothing serious.   it doesnt take long though; even the most in depth people have only taken a few minutes to do their thing.

oh, and we fly primarily out of iah and have been through o'hare, savannah, columbus, orlando, fort myers, st. louis, and nashville.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"