Adoption

No turning back!

DH and I decided on an agency and today we are submitting the application with the nonrefundable $500 fee.  It is exciting and scary to be embarking on this new adventure!!!   

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

after several m/c, DD#1 born 7-7-08, more m/c and failed IVF, started adoption process March 2011, matched Oct 2, 2012, DD#2 born 10-31-12
Hope Wait Pray Adoption Blog

Re: No turning back!

• Congratulations!

Wishing you a smooth and short wait!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • Welcome to the club! GL!
  •     
  • Yea!!!  Congrats on making the first big decision!
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  •     
  • You are right.  It is exciting and scary.  You are about to embark on an emotional, wonderful, humbling ride.  I hope you have a very short wait until you are holding your baby in your arms.
    Amy
    Proud Mommy to Ben
    You didn't grow in my tummy, but in my heart!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Congrats.  Wishing you a very short journey to a little one.
    Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •     
  • Good luck! We are in the same boat- hopefully it will be a short adventure for both of us...:-)
    Unable to conceive due to emergency hysterectomy 11/04 Started our adoption journey 4/11 9/29/11- Officially waiting! 5/29/12- Our little boy is born and goes home with us the next day :-)
  • Eek that is exciting! We will hopefully be doing the same in the next few weeks. I hope your wait is smooth and short :)
    We are adopting! Currently waiting for our domestic infant adoption match.

My blog: Making Me Mom

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  •     
  • Congratulations! You're one step closer to your little one! Praying for a quick wait for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards